Ginyu Attack

Best answers
Got a suggestion and new attack idea for Ginyu.
[Been absent for like months]

Probably has been suggested in some sort of way..

Instead of a Beam Attack...It's a close range attack within a certain range.
Ginyu locks the person by an Attack...
While Ginyu throws / melees the target he can activate the move.
[This is a combo][Right after the throw has been done or melee ends the move gets into action]
{note. You will have to WIN the melee-struggle or throw the person succesfull}

The Move is an Ginyu Force Attack.. Instead of a single beam-attack that hits you it are 4 targets {in lines}..Guldo (1) Jeice (2) Recoom (3) Burter (4) that punch/kick{blow} you and dissapear [like Goku's after-image] right after they hit you.

The numbers are who will approach first..right after (1) blows you the second blows (2) you and so on..

- These attacks can only be blocked when..you are not stunned anymore, found your balance when thrown or jumped from that wall where you have been thrown.

- IF you react to slow you get hit..
- [about 0.5-1 sec till next blow]..you will have to deal with the arrows and gamble.

|| For example the arrows appear..Guldo attacks (<) Jeice attacks (>)...and so on just like the melee system.

This is a damage system based on Ginyu's powerlevel, the opponent and own melee/blow power.

Example:
A) Ginyu attacks Piccolo does melee (1-5 punches)+starts to throw/swing piccolo..while throwing he can press (a binded key: "G" {just like a taunt key} )

On screen the user sees that the attack gets in progress..Ginyu does like a "*charge/attack!!!! scene*" the ginyu force attacks..user can have now a mid-range melee attack and choose either kick+(left,right,down,up) or punch+(down,left,right,up)

[you cant charge/turbo while doing this...it would be just like you melee yourself]

* the charge/attack scene could be real real short 1 sec..where he gives a hand+taunt signal to attack.

Anyway this is a idea and some flaws can be fixed together...so what do you ppl think?

An Idea with potential or just a terrible idea?
[It's atleast an original Ginyu attack, instead of multiple kameha's masenko's]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I kinda like this idea. :D You seem to have balanced it out alright, and it would make him more unique. It'd be a little harder to make, though. You would need 4 extra models just for one attack, and they'd all need to be animated as well. Not to mention all the coding it would require.

Best answers
cool idea.. that's all i can say! :D but doesn't it make ginya maybe just abit too powerfull? :]

Best answers
Hamppu said:
cool idea.. that's all i can say! :D but doesn't it make ginya maybe just abit too powerfull? :]
Naah :) The attack has the power of 4x a Ginyu blow {kick/punch}
Compare that to an full Kamehameha/Final Flash

- :This isnt a powerfull move
+ : This technique has No charge time plus it's able to evade

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Primal returns!

I really like this idea. At first I thought you were just going to make up a beam and call it the 'Ginyu Attack' but this is original and well thought out. Well done.

The only problem is the timing for evasion is going to kill some high-pingers.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Optimus Primal returns!

I really like this idea. At first I thought you were just going to make up a beam and call it the 'Ginyu Attack' but this is original and well thought out. Well done.

The only problem is the timing for evasion is going to kill some high-pingers.
Yeah well...While 1.3 is still in development i am sure they have time left to find idea's to work that out.

[Offtopic:] yeah i am back :) so now that i still see you here Ravendust..have you been promoted?? :D Suggestion Moderator? Or just a veteran suggestor? :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cooll Attack I cant wait to test this attack to the limits :)
But what beam is gynu going to have ?
Ki blas
Generic Beam
Mouth blast ?
Boddy change?
??

Best answers
Ginyu never showed a real beam attack..though would be nice if he had multiple generic bombs..since he threw some of those to Goku..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But The Boddy Change this is an attack is this going to bee in it ?

Best answers
I dont know..and dont even know how it would work..It's just that Ginyu hasnt got many attacks..

[the Recoom picture on the front esf page...is he going to be in it?]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the Recoom picture on the front esf page...is he going to be in it?
Seems like it. Something to do with the buddy system, but nobody knows how it works.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WTF is the boddy sisten can you explaine me ??

Best answers
I think it's a good idea, but would be easier implemented as an advanced melee combo. I'd love to see the whole ginyu force bashing goku around one at a time lol.

Best answers
Like the idea.. and it's not even if they would have to code it in only for Ginyu..
Sure the andriod twins could use this attack as well.. pounding their target together..
:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Primal said:
Suggestion Moderator? Or just a veteran suggestor?
The latter, but thanks for the compliment :)

Sentient said:
Sure the andriod twins could use this attack as well.. pounding their target together..
That's a good idea, like they did in Budokai 3. It would be helpful because I can't foresee them having (m)any unique attacks.

Best answers
Sentient said:
Like the idea.. and it's not even if they would have to code it in only for Ginyu..
:yes:
Exactly..and especially since they dont have shown that much moves.

However i would suggest for the andriods 2-3 blows...since only 1-2 persons will help out. (16+17) (17)

Unless you mean all andriods what would be stupid..since 17 killed 20

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah it's only #17 and #18, so maybe they should get two hits each. I'd also like it if they had the attack known in Budokai as 'Accel' (the one they killed Future Gohan with) which is like Renzoku but their arms don't move, and it keeps firing as long as you hold the button. Maybe for the secondary fire you could have the other 'droid join you for double the firepower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom