gianing life, for all chars

Best answers
i think if ur ki bar (the blue one) is low and u start charging up, once it is full ifu keep charging ur life should increase VERY VERY slow, well ull have to figuer it out a health point every 2 seconds?, well ne ways it would be good in big maps when ur opponet is far away, and u cant see teh red dimond above his head, u would be ablt to see the stuff around him, becasue he wouls be powering up to gain life... thought it would add a nice feature to the game, u guys think its a good idea?

Best answers
I think that would be kinda cool to have. Since the sensu beans are bugged and you can barely/can't see the bags ;/

Best answers
i haven't seen a single sensu bag/bean yet :/ but that idea sounds good

Best answers
Ok. that wouldn't work, what about those people who host servers and wait like 20 minutes for someone to join? what if hes just there powering up. the person who joins in will get bufued

Best answers
he cant gain health past his max... if he is hurt tho, he can regain his health...

Best answers
yeah, but that would make buu's special power totally useless. Maybe life could go up with Pl??? itd make battles longer but there would have to be a cap somewhere (haha can u imagine what a persons life would be when theyre in the billions for pl)

Best answers
Buu`s power would make it go supa quick. This is very slow.

Perhaps you have to be on the ground to get it to work? With full ki?

I`m sick of having 26hp... and getting nailed by a ki blob :/ Rather be able to get some ki back to fight teh blobs!

Best answers
Powerup Regeneration: 1hp every 2 a 3 seconds,

Buu's Regeneration : 10hp every 2 seconds (low ki kost)

In the Series he is like, a big hole in him, R#@$SAFA *pling pling* health regained, hole gone...

Best answers
It really dont work that way tho does it?
anyways buu's regeneration should b a bit higher and give one 2 cell + piccolo only slower
if u see buu it takes 5 secs for him to regrow an arm
piccolo got his arm sucked the life out of from cell and he took like 5 mins 2 do that
buu's current regeneration is a bit slow

Best answers
Not a good idea...guys will be hidden and will not show up until they'r full of life...so...no fight...bad..

Best answers
well one thing is that iot is ezier to spot somone whne they are charging up... that was one reason i thouhgt it was a good idea..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom