Getting more Pl when a Sayan is healed!

Best answers
True, imagine the anime (theoretical) of ssj2 gohan versus frieza. Frieza would get raped so fast it wouldnt be funny. Actually, it would be hilarious. But on the more serious side, lets give people a chance to do something when they first join. We would have to limit power (to an extent, about 100,000,000, and give power to people who keep dying (give people a chance later in the game by giving them power to face a ssj2 if they aretn even ssj yet). You could also give everyone a transformation whne a player has so many kills. (One guy is ssj2, and a player joins, he has automatic ssj power to give him a chance) Or something to that effect. Remember, balance is key, yet people who worked for power should still have an advantage, We dont want to screw over the good guys cuz n00bs suck.

Best answers
just as a side note frieza isnt the only one that can suvive in space.

cell can (probably as he has some of his cells) when he got destroyed he regenerated in space.

if they decided to implement him brolly also could (he created that bubble)

and a small oversight is that bardock flew into space to try and take on frieza.

but i dont think anything should take place in space, (cept maybe an otherworld tournament map.)

if senzu beans are changed it should make only a very minor difference to pl. ie adding on 10% for two minutes or untill you are injured again.

Best answers
I contenue thinking they should change the Senzu Beans features...

Best answers
noo...if they did that everyone would be killing them-slefs at the beggining of the game to get more power..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they kill themselves it would be point less because it should go to under 15 health and the you eat a bean, fart a couple times, and vwala you get more power to distroy your enemy, and fart.

Best answers
The Senzu Beans would be limited for each player...

Like 3 Senzu beans per player when the game starts... then i will hurt myself to get more PL, but there will be a time that the beans would end...
Thats why i said the players should know how to administrate theyer number of beans...
When the beans ends u cant get more because there would be no more thru the map...

When u die u loose some PL. That would help balance the PLs between the players...

But after u rebirth u get more 3 Senzu beans or whowmany it would be established...

Best answers
how about if you eat say 2 beans within 5-10 minutes you blow up
so that now one will try to make themself too powerful at the start?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom