Getting Back Into Modeling ^_^

Best answers
Generic Torso :D

Well yeh as the title says im trying to get back into modeling ^_^, urm ive just done a generic torso from davskiwans refs, urm just be honest with all you thoughts k?

Just a normal 3dsm render :D

And Just Some fun with Ink and Paint

The back is only half done, shoulders and up need to be done... after ive done that ill just fix it up a bit ^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well in the first render the abs look very weird, try defining the middle line more,
its nice to see that your back into the modeling world :laff:

Best answers
Update ;/

I dont like those black bits... might try and fix it :O

Best answers
Hi ^_^, well gir suggested that he was too toned... so i tried to un tone him o_O so yeh

Best answers
XD, if you want this skill, you can learn it ^^, just takes a while ;/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gah, I dunno but the abs just look messed up >.<

I'm not even going to say what the bottom part of the abs look like >.<

Maybe make the crease closer together and smaller?

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abs look good to me *looks at own* gah! i don't have any :p ... must train more :S

But i think it looks very good, heh, allot better then i could do, ... it looks like the back isn't finished yet?.. and maybe hte under abbs are to visible...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will you go one with the modeling? or you only want to show this only part of Davidskiwan´s refs ? its nice... but go on!

Best answers
Ok, ill take a few more screens *Yawn*

Ok Here They Are:

Front:

Back: BUM! LOL!

And The Ol Side:

Now Off to Eat Food! :rolleyes:

Best answers
It´s looking very well from the front, but from the back it´s looking not very detailed...
And his A$$ seems too flat ^_^.
BTW, why did you make his neck that small? His body is looking too much like a "O" but it should look like a "V"...

Best answers
its funny how everyone who is ever going to model from this ref, is going to get the exact same geomitry.. I just find it REAL funny....

looking great.. nice and sleek looking

Best answers
Ok, well i made the neck bigger and such, i might make a goku off the torso :], never no, urm with the back, i deliberatly didnt put any detail in it.. i could in the futre but not right now :p.

@Kreshi

With the o look.. Do you mean the whole body looks like a O? Because im not quite sure what you trying to say there.

Anyway expect another thread with this torso in it :O!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kreshi dont mean Body.. he mean the Belly... The belly go a " o "-Form ... He have to have a " V "-Form... A$s is oright... I dont think that his As$ is to flat ;) good job^^

Best answers
I don´t know how the structure of your model is looking, but i think it´s looking like this just with more detail on the stomach muscels...
The orange painted area should be fixed like that in my opinion...
And the red circle shows how much like an "O" it´s looking.... but it´s maybe just the perspective, I don´t know,... Just show us some pics which aren´t taken from the perspective view...
The black likes show how I would prefer it. And don´t take care of the black "V" i drawed^_^.
Here another pic:

EDIT:

TryForce said:
Kreshi dont mean Body.. he mean the Belly... The belly go a " o "-Form ... He have to have a " V "-Form... A$s is oright... I dont think that his As$ is to flat ;) good job^^
Nope, i meant the upper body!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.-" if you mean the body???
Then i dont get it too...But at ur pic it shows the upper body..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom