Get Well, TCiccarelli

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TCiccareli,

Hey guys I know I haven't posted in here for a while but it's because I have been in the hospital. 2-28-04 I woke up and I could barely breath. i thought my lungs were collapsed but the real issue was that in both of my lungs I have a huge amount of blood clots. Also my left lung is permently black. At the age of 19 this is rare. The doctor said it has been from smoking cigarettes and partying so much. At the moment I'm on a heart monitor and a Iv which is injected my blood with blood thinners to maybe make the blood clots not form. Im also on the use of oxygen. I hope I can get rid of this one day but as of now I just need to take it slow. Ill be around sometimes and Ill drop by once in the while. But until I fully recover I hope you guys have fun and stay safe. And I hope 1.2 is a huge sucess. Take it from me everyone can get sick, you might think your invincible but your not. No one is..... Some of this might not make sense is because I'm on so many meds at the moment. As Arnold would say..... "Ill be back."

I still wonder till this day why people smoke

My best wishes, TC. Get Well Soon, we'll definately be waiting for you :D

*oops, i just realized a thread was already started*

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Take it easy, we'll all be rooting for your recovery!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes, there is another thread... soooo....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom