Get rid of delay's completly!!!

Should Delay be completly removed?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

• A little here and there (please state where, in thread and why)

• Total voters
Best answers
lost said:
KI =/= (is not) pl

KI is ur blue bar,
PL is the large number inside that bar

KI determens who will win a head on, who ever got is bar most full (% wise) will win!

guy at 800.000 pl
ki bar: {----------|--}
guy at 21611.000.000.000.000 mil pl
ki bar: {-----|-------}

If they colide in a head-on (with those ki bars) the 800.000 guy will win, because he has most KI.

Technically that is not sound logic.

When you reach a PL of 4 mil or more you have a lot more ki to play with. You can do a lot more actions with out having to power up. So technically the guy with 21611,000,000 yada yada still has more ki. The bar is just displaying what he has left before exhausting. The remainder may still be well over 800,000.

I thought it most interesting during the first episodes (Raditz fight). Goku and Piccolo were generating pwr lvls above Raditz's ~700 (or was it 7,000, it's been a while). Yet he was able to dodge/or block their attacks.

Some servers briefly enable massive ki generation - when I reach pwr lvls of 4 mil plus I can beat 2 - 3 ppl before I have to recharge vs recharging 2 or 3 times before I beat someone.

I've also been able to out swoop/melee ppl regardless of their PL or KI.
Although I don't have something to help the matter this is something I've experienced during my engagements. Either way I hope it all boils down to skill slightly influenced by the characters pwr lvl.

-[Zoo]Abyss

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
All characters have the same amount of ki. When you go ssj you just use less ki but you still have the sam amount as be4. Its like a 20 year old guy eating 4 cookies. He wont be full. But if you gave a 4 year old 4 cookies, hes full (i hope that helps). So lost is right with his explination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom