Genocide....

Best answers
Buu's Genocide is Over powered. I'm not just saying that because i was owned by it but i think it's true. You see you should either make it you can't move at all while preforming the attack or remove the stamina drain. cause when i was playing goku vs. buu. with about 5 other people. We were trying to duel but he kept using it. And it was impossible to get him even in SSJ3. he kept jumping teleporting and moving everywhere using genocide (SPAM) It would be possible to get him if they made it either he can't move (self explanatory hit non moving object easy.) or make it so it doesn't drain stamina. cause 1 hit from genocide removes all stamina(hence if they are moving and going every where you can't get them, because you have no stamina.)

So thats y i think genocide should be fixed.

i have another suggestion.
Could there be a button made to ask a person to duel.
Like Jedi Academy has a button where once you start a duel with someone else no one else can hurt you. Thus making teachers be able to help out the noobs, and people who want to fight 1-1 while other people are being jerks and won't let u. You should also be a forfeit button if the player doesn't want to duel any longer.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree that buu should not move when using genocide, OR make the genocide beams less stronger.

Best answers
oh ok... if its a wip then nevermind. but i think there should be a button to challenge a duel. and not be hut by others unless our doing a team duel or somthin

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i hate duels and only find ESF interesting when you have to be watchng your back every second so you dont get hit. But what you are reffering to is genocides secondary fire. That is not the attack. That is the attack tester. Its tehre to test the shots of the attacks on how they act. The attack itself is an ultralong charge.

Besides just flying to the side with turbo on will make sure you dont get hit by genocide XD

Not to mention well probably do an alert when a homing attacks homes on you ^^

Best answers
well Grega some of us like duels. but it's not like u have to duel like i said it would be nice to have a button that u can press to ask a person to duel. hence u don't have to push button

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom