GCN Games dat are cool

Best answers
Ok first off.. i dont want peeps flaming the GC and saying that Xbox is better, and all that stuff. If you are just going to flame leave.

Is Mario Sunshine a good game to buy for The GC. I am wondering cuz the commerical looked cool and I am asking opinions on other people who have it or like it alot. THx

Also anybody know any good Basketball games coming out for the GCN any info wud be great.. Thx

Best answers
dude its a mario game...it doesn't matter if you think it might be bad

they always turn out great

/me huggles mario

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have mine pre-ordered. It looks like it's going to be fantastic. Just like Mario 64.

And if you didn't like Mario 64 then you're just dumb. :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the name wasnt so ghey, i'd consider buying it but comeon, SUNSHINE? like wtf, it shud be more like "mario the garbage man"

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love the mario games but mario sunshine is going to be like that luigi game. I dont like the story behind it but it could end up being a very good game. Only time will tell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i want that japanese add!!! and there were some mario games that sucked. can u say doctor mario?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can certainly agree. Not all Mario games are good. But I am looking forward to this one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this game is basicly mario 64 2 :p

its the same cept for u also got water jets and some yoshis to help u

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah re is stupid just a remake of the same old game they need to stop with the remakes and finish re online!!!

Best answers
Lots of reviews say mario sunshine is the best mario yet, which I still have to judge for myself since it will be hard to beat mario 3 in my book! Oh, and it is also supposed to be VERY hard, which is hard for me to believe, but a lot of reviews have commented on the difficulty. Also, 40+ hours of gameplay. AND YOSHI! How can it go wrong!? Well the title can go wrong....but what else can go wrong!?

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
nah re is stupid just a remake of the same old game they need to stop with the remakes and finish re online!!!
Yes and no. I never played RE so when I got it and played it I was like "Holy ****" this rocks. I've read to that they changed it from the original one from the PS. Yes, RE is another must have game for the GC...it's one of the best looking ones out right now. Mario Sunshine?? What can I say, it's Mario ;) Hafta to get it because a Nintendo witout a Mario game is like playing ESF with no fusions. Oh wait, there are no fusions in ESF.... :p

Banned
Banned
Best answers
This is the time to be a gamecube owner..
Mario Sunshine..
Zelda..
Metroid Prime..

3 instant classic games
This is the time that every gamecube owner has been waiting for..the time that it'll reign over the other two systems..
EVERYBODY recognizes those names..they're almost automatic buys.

Course, there's stuff for every system that I want...
Next few months are gonna be expensive :\

Best answers
I agree chimp...Here are some of the games I will buy ( note i live in the uk so some aren't out yet )
Gc-
Supermario Sunshine
Resident Evil
Eternal Darkness
Die Hard Venetta
Metriod Prime
MANY others...

Ps2-
Devi May cry 2
GTA:Vice city
Tony Hawks 4
The Getaway
The Thing
Timesplitters 2
Tenchu 3

Thats just some of the games I will buy, there are loads more...its gonna cost loads of money.....This year will be great for games

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im also from the uk, these are the games me wants on ps2!

Devil May Cry 2
Gta 3
Final Fantasy 11
zone of the enders 2
Metal gear solid 2 (waiting for it to be posted to me)
Ac2 (also waiting)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by ac2 you mean Ace Combat 2?

that game is cool, its short but flying the f-22 raptor around is awesome.during the game you develop a reputation and you can hear what the enemy is saying.

your radio name is Mobius 1

the enemy is like: "Oh no! Its Mobius 1" or "Tanks are just steel caskets when he is around..........."

Friendly Ground Forces is like: "Look its Mobius 1 above us!" or "With Mobius 1 here were sure to win!"

all these compliments just fill your head with arrogance. then a sidewinder missle tears you apart. its a fun game playing multiplayer too........

p.s. that wasn't a promo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom