GBA Log 3/Buu's Fury F A Q - You ask the questions!!!

Best answers
Ok, I decided to start a faq for Buu's fury GBA rom, now the rules are simple. Someone posts a question, I reply with the answer. If I don't reply its because I'm afk or sleeping. If someone has posted a question and Im afk/sleeping don't post till I return and answer theres, this keeps things more organised and easier for me to answer questions, if things get out of control I will pm a mod to close the thread, so yeah, just follow the rules and don't go off topic. So once again, ask ANY question thats Buu's Fury related, but don't ask for gameshark/cb codes.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Q: How will the game look like, how will you play ti?

Best answers
The game is like the other 2 logs 1 and 2, it uses different and improved icons and new map turfs, but the game play/hud are practically the same, so its pretty cool.

Best answers
Back, I was afk, sry. Well after you learn the fusion, if you goku,vegeta,goten or trunks, you click teh fusion attack, then your partner flys in, and it shows you a series of buttons to press, then you have to press wat it showed u, then if you get it right, it shows the dance, then you get 5 real life minutes to play fused, and it shows a counter, but if its part of a mission to be fused you get unlim time.

Best answers
I just got the game, im stuck in diablo desert, how do u get out of there?

This is when goten, and trunks were sent to look for the dragonballs.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Mogwai said:
I just got the game, im stuck in diablo desert, how do u get out of there?

This is when goten, and trunks were sent to look for the dragonballs.
There are switches under neath the rocks, destory rocks with your energy attack, there are a total of 4 switches.

Best answers
oh my god!that game is so funny and stupid :D it even features broly and janemba,you fight broly when you have to get the 4 star db and fight janemba after gotenks learned fusion..the fusion works like this,you can choose it as an attack and then you have to input a random combination,if wrong youll be the weak bastard and if youre doing right you are the powerful bastard.

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
oh my god!that game is so funny and stupid :D it even features broly and janemba,you fight broly when you have to get the 4 star db and fight janemba after gotenks learned fusion..the fusion works like this,you can choose it as an attack and then you have to input a random combination,if wrong youll be the weak bastard and if youre doing right you are the powerful bastard.
Yeah, I said that, so dont post answered answers to answered questions, RAWR. I'm just woke up and ready for more **** now

Best answers
i just got the game... were can i find the 1 star dragonball?

Best answers
Umm, well you can't find them till your up to the dragonball quest, and when your up to it, you have to fly on the world map, and the dragon radar tells you if your near a ball it starts flahsing in the directino on the radar, then you enter the map and do a quest to get the ball

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto Kun said:
Ok, I decided to start a faq for Buu's fury GBA rom, now the rules are simple.
Except that you do not make the rules of these forums

roms are 99% illegal and there for not to be discussed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom