Gamespy Top 10 Underplayed Mods

Best answers
well crap ESF isnt even on the list. or is ESF not concidered an underplayed mod?

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And want to know why cs is not on there.. because cs is infact played very much. I hate cs but I dont know why you said that when that list for for mods that not many people play... Anyway PVK and battle grounds are both VERY good mods. I play them both and they are fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just saying that people who think CS is the best mod out there, they need to wake up and check out mods that are better despite not being as popular.

Best answers
CS is a piece of junk compared to many others out there. I sit and watch my friend who is an experienced player play that game and its just infuriating to watch or even play against him because he knows of all those little *** things to do inorder to get a head shot.

I can't count the times that someone should have died when i am shooting them. I run up to some one put my gun in there face and hold the trigger down for 2 seconds before he knows whats going on and pops me in the head. By all accounts he should have been dead, but no because there is something very wrong with most of the weapons in that game.

Horrible bad game can't say enough bad things about it... bad.

Phew, thats been in there awhile...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think CS isnt on there because pretty much everyone is playing it... Or has played it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes CS is hardly a "underplayed" HL mod, thats why its not on then, bakas..

Best answers
umm that could of been a vote... and the most votes et put 1 or 2 or 3 but alot of people don't goto gamespy.. so im saying if all of the cs freaks went there and voted counter-strike that would of come first get my point

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul
umm that could of been a vote... and the most votes et put 1 or 2 or 3 but alot of people don't goto gamespy.. so im saying if all of the cs freaks went there and voted counter-strike that would of come first get my point
what are you on about? theres no voteing... gamespy just made a list of the top 10 underplayed mods, CS would not be there...

Best answers
Or maybe only Ninjas got to vote?

Anyway, its not nice to call us idiots! People who play Counter-Strike are paranoid people that like to sing on the mic. I would rather commit seppuku then listen to another one of them.

Best answers
Originally posted by Maxim
well crap ESF isnt even on the list. or is ESF not concidered an underplayed mod?
ESF has been on the top 10 most played Half-life mod lists ever since Beta 1 came out. so that is why we are not mentioned in there. here is even a link to check for yourself. http://www.gamespy.com/stats/

adding to the CS topic...
I decided to start playing CS again 3 days ago. I played my fav map Prodigy... After 2 games I got bored of the map. the next day I played again. this time it was Dust2... after an hour I gave up on the game... It is just all that much worse then any other mod out there. Personaly The 20 minute wait just to download the patch wasn't even worth the wait. It takes up too much precious space on my HD. Btw I have a 30 gig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell is with some of you people? Where are you getting this crap about CS being on the list? NO ONE said ANYTHING about it BEING there. Just making opinions about it, geeze.

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin

I can't count the times that someone should have died when i am shooting them. I run up to some one put my gun in there face and hold the trigger down for 2 seconds before he knows whats going on and pops me in the head. By all accounts he should have been dead, but no because there is something very wrong with most of the weapons in that game.
Well, obviously you aren't going to hit anyone if you hold the trigger down that long, too much recoil.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by esf_STRYKER
ESF has been on the top 10 most played Half-life mod lists ever since Beta 1 came out. so that is why we are not mentioned in there. here is even a link to check for yourself. http://www.gamespy.com/stats/
There's just one problem: ESF isn't on the top ten list. Besides, that list seems inaccurate. Only about 100 people playing the last few? That's crazy.

Best answers
i've played most of those mods and to tell u the truth most are pritty good to play but there is nothing really ground breaking in them in the way of gameplay itself. . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
There's just one problem: ESF isn't on the top ten list. Besides, that list seems inaccurate. Only about 100 people playing the last few? That's crazy.
Ugh! DUH! It's called THE TOP TEN UNDERPLAYED HL MODS

Best answers
ok im feelin sorry for satan now, he comes here showing you stats of GOOD, UNDERPLAYED mods hoping more people will play them and a ton of idiots come asking where is cs! CS IS THE MOST POPULAR ONLINE GAME IN THE WORLD WHY WOULD IT BE THERE!!!! geezz.....sry mods had to let that out.....

Best answers

Horrible bad game can't say enough bad things about it... bad.

Phew, thats been in there awhile... [/b]
You need to predict where they are going, this may seem odd. Even if you got a ping of 40, there is still some lag with the prediction code.

So for example, if someone is moving left you should shooting a little ahead of him when he goes that way so that you hit him.

Half-Life always have problems with lag.

And the problem with GameSpy is, they are turning into a bunch of arrogant morons that think they are the most important coders in the world.

"Ohhhhhh, we made a tool which can find games. We're now l337!!!! Bow before us, sign up to download files from our sites! Or suffer!!!
GameSpy is a crappy tool, so is GameSpy arcade. They ruined the fun of hundreds of people, by cooperating with MPlayer and form a new community.
And don't listen to everything what GameSpy says, just because they made a list, doesn't mean it has to be true. They think that they are **** of the world anyways.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People should read, thats all I have to say. CS, and ESF aren't on the list for obvious reasons.

I agree with that chart, except I always thought Exsistence was popular, I never played it though it just seemed really hyped, oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been preaching anti-CS rhetoric for years. NS DESTROYS CS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom