games too bright?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, while my old monitor was fried, i had to use the display settings abit higher so i could even see the desktop,
(I.E everything was dim = fried fricken monitor)

anyways, i bought a new monitor, set the desktop settings back to default and set the brightness back to default in games menu as well (well those who had it optional)

...But certain games like battlefield 1942 has stayed bright (which doesnt have a brightness bar to adjust :\), not only that, NHRA Top Fuel Thunder is bright as well, i dont know if it was my graphics?

while using my old monitor, i had to adjust the desktop brightness, But the games would load up dark and dim (those games without teh brightness option), then one day (without me doing anything atall) i tried loading up a game and it re-adjusted itself to the same brightness as my desktop...(so i could see everything as clear as the desktop)

now i have a new monitor, the settings for the certain games without a brightness bar stay bright.
i have uninstalled these games and try installing them again, but they stay bright?

any solution? or is it a driver problem?
thanks in advance, help asap :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom