games keep crashing

Best answers
i keep going to servers and i am always getting a connection problem... i play cs so i know my comp is good enough.. but every gsme after about 10 min i get booted... connection problem and the pings go in to the multi-thousands..

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the server probably just blows and is hosting itself over capacity. A lot of people on modems and even cable connections try to host massive games and don't realize that they can't handle that kind of server load. On a cable I only ever host 3 ppl excluding myself. The pings stay very nice (usually under 200 for the most part) for the small game.

-Karrde-

Best answers
the second thing is that cs doens't need as much as esf...for esf you need a better computer as you need for cs!!!!!So it could be that you run cs fine but you can't run esf fine becuz your pc isn't good enough!!!

Best answers
well the thing is i usually go to games with like one or two people and after about 10 or 15 min i get booted or my system totally frezze to where i have to hit the power button to get out of it ctl alt del doesnt do **** and i am running on open gl at 800x600... everything seem sto be fine.. but i cant figure out how to stay in a game... i havent been n a game for longer that 20 min... thats not much time...

Best answers
i was hosting a game with a max o 2 people and it was just me and after 15 min my comp froze. and i had to reboot without shutting down just a manual button push.... i am getting tired of rebooting.....any ideas..... i also check this about every 20 min so if you reply i will see it and reply soon.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where you ascending? Because after one or more transformations the game likes to crash.

Best answers
i tranformed a few times but it never crashes when i do it i just crashes after like 10 to 20 min after i start playing, no matter what i am doing. i cant figure it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom