GameMode

Best answers
Survavial Mode or Hencheman mode ... here's the break down you get to choose type of henchmen (saibeman, frieza's henchmen, lord slug's henchemen etc), then you choose their pl and then it's a handicap match you vs all of them ... for multiplayer it could just be 2 vs all of them... they would have basic melee and laser shots(frieza's henchemen vs. trunks). We could make an high score chart as to how many have been killed and at what pl...suggest some changes that could occur to make this thing happen i think it's qorth to give it a shot since it would be fun fighting multiple bots all at once. Maybe just include some thugs with no powers at all .... j/k .. So, what do you think about it.

Best answers
Hmmm.... you could do that......or you could just download esf bot and have all bots be on the opposite team and be freiza.

Best answers
I like it but i dont think the team will waste time making all those dif models just for one game mode

Best answers
welll normal users could ... it's not that complicated since they will only need animations for basic movement maybe throw and stuff.

Best answers
Saibamen whould be killed with 1 ki blast then lol - 1200 PL remember :p

Friezas men were even weaker I think ...

Lord slug = movie = no chance for it to be in ESF

You can just fight bots or something ... and if someone whould make a saibaman model :p lol

Best answers
what i was thinking of is picking amount of henchmen and their power level
so basically you could make your saibemen 20 k for all i care ... point is to have fun beating lots of them ...adds lots of action, you can believe me there

Best answers
Well yea chould do that - make them 20k - and add 100 or something :D

And their melee shouldnt throw u back ... just take 1 HP :D

Come to think of it it whould be kinda fun :D

Best answers
lol i don't care make the 999 mil... have fun ... when it's 2 vs 20 you don't care about pll you care about surviving ... "Survival Mode" get it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom