Game to movies

Best answers
Recently there has been a lot of games announced to be made into movies, ign has a list of them and updates on them.

My question is which ones are you excited about and which ones do you think are just going to be a waste of time.

Click Here

Best answers
Anything Uwe Boll has the rights to.
Youre right! Uwe Boll should really stop making movies seriously.

im pretty pessimistic about all of those movies!there are movie ideas i dont know if i should laugh or cry about...

resident evil was a surprisingly good movie, never watched the second one tough.(didnt hear good things about it)
while movies like tomb raider and alone in the darkness sucked big time..
im sure not too many of those movies will be a surprise like resident evil.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Resident Evil 1 is way more horror than RE2, 2 is more about action. Nemesis wasn't even that scary at all. Not that it was a bad movie or anything, just less horror than that you would expect from Resident Evil. But which movies did Uwe Boll make?

Best answers
Resident Evil 1 is way more horror than RE2, 2 is more about action. Nemesis wasn't even that scary at all. Not that it was a bad movie or anything, just less horror than that you would expect from Resident Evil. But which movies did Uwe Boll make?
well thats more than enough reason for me to not watch RE2 ;)

some productions of uwe boll are House of the dead, alone in the dark, bloodrayne.
some upcoming movies from him are POSTAL(yeah you heard right!),Bloodrayne 2,far cry and alone in the dark 2

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Devil May Cry movie was announced in 2003? Wonder if any progress was made o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom