Game problem running.

Best answers
I'm having trouble with the game. The texture is not running properly for me or something like that. So does anyone know what's going on? Please let me know thanks! I know that they are updating the game, but does that cause it. Thanks!

Best answers
Well it keeps lagging when I select a character. I think I just figure it out though. I think.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it's your video settings. If you go into your video settings under options, you have a choice of what renderer mode to use, make sure it's set to OpenGL. OpenGL is a lot more stable than the other two selections.

If it's internet lag then there's not much you can do except finding servers that are closer to you.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's normal. Everyone get's that error when they play ESF. It doesn't affect the game at all so it's nothing to worry about.

Best answers
Yea. But when I try to choose a character it doesn't let me. It keeps lagging the character. One other thing. When I create my own server I want to get rid of bots how do I do that. I've tired to turn the bot number to 0, but they keep comming back. Please let me know. Do you think I need reinstall ESF for the first sentence that I said. Also when I tried to uninstall it, it lags the loader. The green bar thing. Thanks for the help!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doom Soldier said:
Yea. But when I try to choose a character it doesn't let me. It keeps lagging the character. One other thing. When I create my own server I want to get rid of bots how do I do that. I've tired to turn the bot number to 0, but they keep comming back. Please let me know. Do you think I need reinstall ESF for the first sentence that I said. Also when I tried to uninstall it, it lags the loader. The green bar thing. Thanks for the help!
Loader? Green bar thing?

You need to give more details.

Best answers
lol. When u uninstall the program it shows some kind of status right? Well the status bar keeps lagging like crazy for several mins then it uninstall. It was kinda weird. Well I'm going to try to uninstall the game and see if I fix the chracter lags.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Doom Soldier said:
lol. When u uninstall the program it shows some kind of status right? Well the status bar keeps lagging like crazy for several mins then it uninstall. It was kinda weird. Well I'm going to try to uninstall the game and see if I fix the chracter lags.
That's normal. The status bar isn't going to fill up instantly unless you are uninstalling something really small.

Best answers
Oh ok. I was just going to post the picture. Hey can you show me how to remove the bots after I get it in there?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hit the "Shift" key and then just follow this:

Doom Soldier said:
How come I hear water in the hobolic time chamber in the new maps?
That's a map glitch, there's nothing you can do to fix it.

Best answers
whoa. How come your outfit is different from mine? Mine is the old one. Where can you download the skins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom