Game mode suggestion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wouldn't be great if ESF had a Budokay Tenkaichi mode (the tournament not the game). The server selects the number of players (only multiples of 4), and chooseble rules, like if the "thouch the outside of the ring and u loose rule" in on or off (when on the throw should be disabled) or the method by the fighters are choose(it could be random or chosen by the admin/server).
It will also be great if there were a wining animation: the winner holding the cup or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The way it is now, having such a game mode would basically boil down to: grab, throw, repeat

If you have a solution to this spammable process then great, otherwise this is just yet another suggestion that has been made hundreds of times over.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So u say there is no way to remove throwing?
Not even throught a amxx plugin?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the ring out thing is simple ^^

http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/Earth_Special_Forces_Gregas_S2K_Tournament_Map_Pack;57580

I set a timer. So it dosent kill you instantly. But after 3 seconds. So you have just enough time to recover ^^

But if you are on the ground longer you die.

This nicely negates throwspam ^^

As for the tournament thing. The way you suggested it. Its nothing more than a couple of guys joining a server and making all the rest themselvs. 1 on 1 fights and the winner fights the winner of the next 2.

Oh well.maby i should try to pick up an old project i left out long ago.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah it could be done that way but there will always be someone to ruin the fun, thats why i sugested a forced matching

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
webber said:
Yeah it could be done that way but there will always be someone to ruin the fun, thats why i sugested a forced matching
I think one admin is enough to kicki the guy whos trying to ruin the fun ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but it is possible for the ADMIN to spam. And who's gonna kick him? No one. That's why I think that throwing shouldn't be in 1.3. It's rather annoying AND spammable.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
webber said:
So u say there is no way to remove throwing?
Not even throught a amxx plugin?
There probably is a way to remove it. I wouldnt doubt it. I personally dont feel like making a whole gamemode right now. I'm going to check out the powerup suggestion first. Plus a couple of other things too ^_^.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can easy removei it by makeing it only simple melee style

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
john_volkov said:
you can easy removei it by makeing it only simple melee style
LoL John, it easy to say it but reality strikes u and it says to u: It's easy if u are a UberPro Coder, born to code.
Have u tried to do that? If u did and succeded i'll take back my words and call my self stupid, for real!!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or just enter in console the next comands (mp_melee 1.0 ,mp_simplemelee 1)
and you got only simple melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom