game mode suggestion

Best answers
since i like modes where you have to defend something i would suggest some king of the hill like game modes for example the good forces need to protect the guru (namekian elder) and the evil team has to start an assault or goku is gathering energy for a big spirit bomb and the evil team has to stop him before it's complete or whatever.

another idea would be if someone remembers bfp they had a kill the oozaru mode i think something like this would be quite interesting.

btw i like the ctdb mode^^

Best answers
great idea but i doubt that the namek or goku would be alive for very long.......... don't forget that in this game, THEY CAN FLY!!!!

Best answers
yeah that might be a problem in open area maps but i think if they are given plenty of hp it'll be fine

Best answers
well it's kinda easy to avoid ppl trying to hit you back, just teleport so that protect thing can only work when some players go gohan and protect the target with shields lol
kill the oozaru could work, make everybody go good and put one oozaru with lotsa hp and pl on evil (controlled by the comp of course)

Best answers
with the kill the oozaru mode i meant something diffrent more like there are no teams and one player is the oozaru and as soon he is killed the player who killed him will become oozaru. you get points every 5second or sth like that(oozaru player only)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom