Gallic Gun/Garrick Ho

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I dont ****ing care what the damn color is. Later there will be another collor for the beam. so Shut up an accept what they give you!

p.s.:YOU GUY'S ROCK (and then I mean the people who made or are making the beta)
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

*I understand that you are excited, *
*please don't bleep part of your word.*
*Allow the swear filter to bleep the whole thing,*
*because if I catch you doing it again, you will get a warning.*
*Cucumba*

Best answers
i think that the gallit gun should be 5 times the size of vegeta and wen it hits soemthing everyone on map including urself dies =)

Best answers
nah i dont, the very last time i played ESF, i got disconnected cause Kuyuaga fired a HUGE final flash and destroyed the server, no joke!

G-S

Best answers
that happened ot me b4 sometimes wen i server and i get hit by a HUGE beam my cs turns off. liek the one time me and 2 other ppl did a triple kamehameha against 1 huge final flash and all died i got shut out of game

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
will the galit gun be as strong as the kame? or no?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those effects are INSANE!!! I love it! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy that effect is annoying and most of the time u cant see what ur aiming at CAUSE UR A HUGE GLOWING LIGHTBULB!!! XD

but it does look cool

Best answers
Earlier today, i blew up half of desertarena with a gallit gun versus a Final flash, the power struggle lasted about 3 minutes, and the map exploded, big purple **** all over.

The final flash was 2 inches away from my hands, then it went back (he ran outa energy) which took a while, cuz then he turboed and boosted his power level. Then the whole map exploded, pretty funny actually.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom