Gallic Gun/Garrick Ho

Best answers
Bah nice but I am not bout to get frantic and "go happy in my pants. I really think that you should not make a vid, because there will be bout 20 post NICE VID. GREAT JOB TEAM and I bet you when beta comes out

A)This forum be empty

B)A hundred thousand post about how good beta is

C) You'll play it for 5 minutes then you'll say, Sooooo when is the next realease gonna be done

I am making a wild guest most of you are play station fan boys? Am I right? Also I am betting that most of you are under 13?

BTW
Also two sugestions

1- Make his hands hold higher

2- Make big bangs smaller with a smaller radius being, he only uses the big bang less than 10 times in the show

Best answers
Well Vegeta can't move when using Gallic Gun (although his moving is probably more a game balancing concern) and that Aura charge up effect looks brilliant, way better than the cupped hands charge-up effect.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahaha Vegeta is gonna be stuck in one spot making over-sized final flashes getting raped by gokus and piccolos who are flipping in ever direction shooting blasts at him.

:) :) :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, that's what Joe was talkin about!! He won't be stuck in one spot!! He will be able to move!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
vegeta always has flashy attacks ;/

Best answers
Does only this attack has the aura charge-up effect, or are all of them this way now (please say the former)?
I was also going to ask if that charge up sprite is animated (which would be even nicer).

Just wondering.
Incidentally, I'm glad this fixes the little problem of "everyone has the same cupped hands charge color, but the attacks are different hues..." from the alpha. Yay

Best answers
yeah i agree with the other dude, just needs to be purple trimming with white glow, but thats no big deal....

Was wondering if its possible to have the aura charge of and the hand cup charge up hehe?

For goku, there were many instances when he had an aura charge up and a hand cup charge up.

Best answers
Thank you Freedom for showing us another rad picture and please continue to spoil us ok :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forgot but veggie indeed does load not in his hands but in aura. Great ya implemented that. :yes:

Also I have one thing to say... can the purple in the aura be a bit more purple? I mean in those pics it just breaks out the pic, the purple. but in the aurapic there is far little.

cool to see those old shots again. Of saga one.

And pls do continue spoiling us freedom. :)

Best answers
I am making a wild guest most of you are play station fan boys? Am I right? Also I am betting that most of you are under 13?
ah ha... Well im into the Game Cube, im 16 now so shut up. Im not going sky high over this pic! and besides its better to be a play station fan boy (As you put it) than to be x-box hoivins!

Nice pic
G-S

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok lets try to stay on topic and not turn this into a consel war. :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
aaargh, the damn kamehameha from Antoine3323 gave me a f*cking hartattack!!!!!

I am now home after 5 weeks of rehab!!! thanks allot Antoine3323!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom