Gaara!

Best answers
well sorry i didn't know you would feel so offended. i just assumed that you were by the look of your model(s).

Best answers
lol, Man, don't take it too seriously, infact, never take anything from me seriously O_O But yea, I'm not too good, thats why I'm posting here, so I can get better, even if its a little bit >_<

Best answers
what i meant before was, your modeling skill is good, you just need to improve your poly management.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Much better, except the top of the head is still too long, scale that a bit more so that you get a more roundish shape. Right now it looks like a smoothed-out trapezoid with the smaller base facing down. Much nicer though, and i see you fixed the hair.

Best answers
Well, I messed around with it, scaled abit inward, brought a bit upward....

And...uhh..this is the result >_<

I started on a neck, but it made me cry, so I got rid of it

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good, now keep working on it and build the rest of the body :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it has gaara's build now. keep it going and try to stay as close in porportions as possible

Best answers
Well, heres a bit of the torso >_<

I'm trying to go for a more symmetrical approach, because, its less poly's and I can do half the work >_< Also the poly's are more organized heh

Polycount : 1003

Currently, its looking wierd, and the torso is looking a tad big, almost like an adult version of Gaara O_O I'm still tweaking it. But, for now, I gotta get up early so I can go somewhere.

As always, gimme crits!

Now that I look at it, this pic makes it look like a Samurai! O______O

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a nice lookin' Gaara right there! It does look more like an adult as you said. Perhaps you could try making him skinnier to look more child-like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
garaas head is alot bigger than that

makes him look like some super buff man-garaa

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, but you will want to cut out quite a bit of those polygons.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thnx hellix, you realy are making a garaa.
i only hope it fits in vegeta.
if you want to release it pm me.
i'm going to make some beams for him so it looks more garaa, you know.........sand beams and sand ball/bomb's.
i hope it get's kick ass man :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make the hair bigger, and you finally fixed teh side of it :yes:. All i can say is make the hair bigger and not so short, just scale it a bit. lookin good, great start

Best answers
O_O This won't be for esf, because you really can't fit Gaara in the animations. Seriously, have you ever seen Gaara actually MOVE other then walking? I don' think I've ever seen him punch ^^;

Yea, even with the little message under my nick, people STILL manage to mess it up ;/

And Raiko, I might lift it up, I might now. Gaara's hair is spiky, but there isn't a whole lot to make it stand up alot.

All credit for the fixing of the hair goes to Chris ^^ without his critiqing it would look like something from Aliens O_O

On a side note, I won't be able to work on it much today, I have to go somewhere which will probably take up most of the day, after that I have to get ready for school tomorrow >_<

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:), the torso looks awesome so far, nice job!

And true, the only time gaara really moved is when his ass was handed to him by either naruto or rock lee...

Best answers
Blah, since I finally motivated myself into doing this, I've worked on the torso a little, and *gasp* I've added an arm! -_-

I'm going really slow because, well, this torso is frustrating.

I finally understand why no one wants to model Gaara..lol

Anyway...

As a side note, I plan on adding more spikes in the front of the hair, it feels so naked...so...as all things naked, I must molest it...errrr...put clothes on it..yes!!

As ANOTHER side note, while I was saving this as a .bmp, I noticed something I normally didn't because I clicked the wrong spit when trying to save.....is that I could change it to 256 colors...laugh

And when I did this, I went "hey....I wonder.." So I went back and tried to compile my Sasuke model into a .mdl....haha Amazingly it worked, hats off to Raiko he was right, and I was an idiot ^^; ( I asked him for help in pm, so..heh)

So, maybe later I'll work on my Sasuke model and work on it some more, though I might have to rework all animations regarding his arms, as Gohans skeleton does NOT like them at all >_<

Force Pit Member
Best answers
very impressive work man! around the eyes bothers me but with a skin it shouldn't matter, also don't forget the elbow ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom