G.S. Falls, and a new project begins!

Best answers
Hey guys, I'm sorry to say it but my old generic studios site was resently found to have been earlier taken and reserved by another person or persons. No worries how ever, I spoke with my folks they are willing to let me host my own site for a hole year through godaddy.com. The site isn't going to be up for a while so don't get rilde up over nothing just yet. The site name will be bronzeeye.com pretty catchy huh? Thought it up myself ;D... This site is already under development, I'm going to be using a border system, and its going to have a cool color scheme.. Black and white! Got the Idea from unitedartists.com but still.. I've already come up with a basic menu system using Adobe PS 6.0 and I hope to incorperate Forums, E-mail, Images, Tutorials, and News in just 800MB of webspace hehe. :)

Depending on how fast I learn FrontPage and how long it'll take to make all that stuff in photo shop, I'll be busy, busy heh. I'll of course share any new anime or manga I may happen to draw in the next few weeks but right now I'm just optimistic.

:Comments? Thoughts? Post!:

L8er For Now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom