Future Version Transformations

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure this hasn't been asked before (or atleast i havent seen it) so i thought i'd ask.

Well, will the stat of normal and ssj be lowerd, because as you can imagen, if its not ssj2-3 will be incredibly fast, and people will be able to nuke a map with a low charged kame etc.... I just wondered if the team have any idea how they are going to handle this situation?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mostly speculation and commen sence have pulled us to believe that they'll size down the explosions. Nothing really said about the speed though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but with the explosion sizes smaller, will the attacks be weaker aswell? A full powered kame in normal form can already kill you (and if not a ssj full charged one definitly can) and ssj speed can be a bit of a nightmare in soooome fights, so even faster could be well ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say, dont worry about it yet
Nothing like that is going to happen for a while

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure that the attacks damage will be propportionate with your powerlevel like they are now.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
I say, dont worry about it yet
Nothing like that is going to happen for a while
Did you forget about EEA?

Best answers
A partial solution for this is to make the maps more bigger, so the player, if he has 100,000,000,000 units of power, and the kamehameha will take all the map, simply divid the map into sections or make it bigger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If everyone stays the same level as his pl then his explosions will be smaller (alot), so don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom