Future Trunks Vs. GT Trunks?

Best answers
shouldnt of GT trunks turned out to look like future trunks? they seem alot different and gt trunks looks weaker?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No they wouldnt turn out the same, if you recall future trunks grew up in a bad time with lots of fighting and killing. GT trunks grew up in peaceful times. Future trunks would be alot stronger then GT trunks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future Trunks trained a lot more and surpassed Super Saiyan. He was much cooler. Trunks was a wimp in GT :(

Best answers
I do believe that Future Trunks doesnt live in the same dimension as GT trunks. In Future Trunk's timeline, he grew up where Goku had died before the androids came, and when the androids did come they killed nearly everyone. Future Trunks grew up fighting.

Whereas GT trunks grew up where Goku didnt die as Future trunks had come and gave him the cure of the 'Terrible' heart disease, and gohan had defeated Cell and the androids turned good.

Although GT trunks should have been stronger seeing as he had turned ssj2 before Future Trunks (the whole Buu saga). We dont find out if Future Trunks gets stronger though, i.e. Faces Buu.

But it could just be the as everyone in GT is alot stronger than in DBZ, the strenght comparison aint as obvious if you see what i mean (Goku vs Vegeta in the sayian saga was as intense as Goku vs Vegeta in the Buu saga, but they were obviously as different power levels).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neither Trunks went SSJ2, GT Trunks couldn't even go USSJ.

Best answers
My mistake then, i jus thought that Trunks had gone ssj2 in the hypobolic timechamber when him and goten were training to match up against Buu.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well technally they both (individually) were ssj3 when you saw them fuse. Piccolo sais that both of them are ssj3 and still couldnt defeat Buu. So, they could powerup that far, but they couldn't keep it going when unfused.

Kinda hard to explain, but I hope you get the gist of what I am saying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think mirai trunks is a lot stronger than future trunks, although, he probably would have been killed by buu in his own timeline... GT trunks not only looks ***, but has so many character flaws its rediculous, he is nothing like he was as a kid, wheras goten is... i mean, sure people change over time, but he always aspired to be like vegeta, so his ****y arrogent traits should have stayed.

just another example of why gt sucks monkey balls...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm he didnt want to be his father. He wanted to meet his father since he never remembers seing his father.
Since the present trunks always knew his father, he doesn't want to "be" his fater, but instead he should have had a more fatherish attitude (fatherish meaning what he got from his father). Kinda the reason why trunks was a bit anti-peer closer to the end of DBZ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gir said:
i think mirai trunks is a lot stronger than future trunks
Mirai Trunks is Future Trunks, Mirai is the japanese word for future.

Although technically it wasn't future as much as 'an alternate universe set a few years before the current one' but you get it.

Also, remember Future Trunks dedicated his life to training until the androids in his timeline were destroyed, Trunks dedicated his life to business as an adult, and stopped training before his teens.

In a fight, Future Trunks would win.
BUT!!
In terms of sheer coolness...

Future Trunks would win.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry i got confused XD i meant mirai > gt

and killedwithstyle, i was talking about GT trunks wanting to be like his dad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom