Future installment ideas

Best answers
I just want to know a couple of things....will there ever be any type of ultimate attacks (i know this is a noob topic but). I mean I know im probobly talking way in the future on this but when will people get these really big attacks like vegetas suicide attack. I mean i have an idea about it if you wish to hear it?

Well to perform this attack vegeta has to be a majin vegeta so thats what his...4th transformation. Ok so you have to be on the ground to do this and when you initiate the attack there is NO stopping it. There will be a charge bar like any other attack but it will charge slower than the spirit bomb...but here is the key guys. You know gohans sheid right?? well make a bubble like that except that people cant get out once they are in. So when you choose this attack any body inside the invisible bubble can't get out and nobody can get in. This makes this attack strategic so that it cant just nuke the entire map. Only minimal damage will be taken if close to the outside explosion. And give this attack a 10 min cool down period. SO pretty much can only be used once unless your really paitient.

I have another idea...i dont know if half life can do this but...can we make a sprite that looks like incineration...when attacked by a huge beam or huge ball and you REALLY lose....like you dont even start to push it back....when your health is reduced to 0 when psing instead of just your guy flying 30000 feet you replace the model with a sprite that looks like your character breaking apart :)

Those are my ideas.....they may suck but there are the best ones that i can come up with...some little changes i want though are:

Can you guys try somthing for me.....I LOVE DBZ music....:cells theme...ssj3 theme...vegetas bells...ssj vegeta..and so on. Can you guys make a command instead of taunt called Theme.....so like for cell stage 1 cell stage 1 music will play. Or for perfect cell his perfect cell remix will play...(can these be put into wav form??) But I think this idea would kick butt. Instead of having to flip through your mp3's (which only you can hear) RIght before you go SSJ with Vegeta you type Theme ( i know you may not get the right one at first but any song could work) and you can have vegetas SSJ theme song play while he transes into SSJ Then that would kinda pump you up to kick some major Kakkorot butt. I just dont like it when you transform with characters your Mp3 cuts out and + the mp3s slow the game down for not-high end computers. I really think you should take this into consideration....you could play Vegetas Bells songs right when you are back from the dead ready to get some revenge. Or play some gohans rage music right when you get pissed....AND + with 1.2 melee it wont be all stupid getting all pumped up only to smack somone across the screen...you can PUMMEL THEM NOW!! Ever see how gohan owned buu when he was mystic??? THink of that...hehe. I know this idea would be a huge hit with everyone and the mp'3 im sure can be converted into WAV. But i hope there is no problem with the music....i mean copyright laws and things. You CAN use them if they are avaliable....IF YOU CAN USE the sounds from the show for your attacks you can use the music.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mp3s being converted to waves wouldn't make much difference. Your computer slows down because it either doesn't have a sound card and pushes the load onto your processor or because your hard drive is really slow and is trying to cache the new song in time for you to listen to it. Either way you can disable the music or the sound. The reason the sounds in game don't lag as much is because they are cached as much as possible in your ram and then the rest a cache on your hard drive.

Best answers
You know theres an incinerate thing in jedi knight but I gues that doesnt help here but if we could "BOROW" it that would look cool.

Best answers
No there is a diffrence mp3's lagg more....cause if you just keep looping a wav is esf not much happens...but with mp3's the game laggs and at least on average shoots my ping up about 40 more ping. And i start to have "staggers" in the music which causes the game to stagger. Trust me WAV's perform much better than Mp3's in ESF.

And yes that Incineration thing would own but we can't just borrow it from jedi night....it has to be coded from half life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom