Fusion!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by VooDooX
err u could make the fuse so one isnt a player character and u have a menu of who u wanna fuse with and u get 1 of there weapons..say u could only fuse after 5mil pl... like a player selection menu and the model doesnt change only has 1 more weapon hey its just a idea im goin back in my hovel now
NO FUSIONS WILL BE IN THIS GAME N00B!!

Best answers
Hi! I'm Mr. Cocky and I'm new, so you'll probably call me a noob instantly, but here's my suggestion: like VoodooX said: if you want to do a fusion, there's only ONE player and one bot for instance. For instance, on Kami's Lookout there's a Kami bot who's just wandering around the place. So when you're playing Piccolo and you get past a certain power level you're able to fuse with Kami. But this would mean that every opponent of Piccolo would just kill Kami instantly at the start of the game. But then, the ESF guys could make something that if someone kills Kami, he or she gets some very big penalty, like fewer kills on his list. Ho w about it? **** or not?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there is one way... just do this.

1. Combo
2. they start to fuse
3. they have fused
4. they gain 5x pl
5. they split, which cause there to be two fused chars, and each pl only gaining 2.5x pl instead of the oridgal pl.
6. the trans only last two and a half mins, death or no death.

Best answers
the controlls and score r the problem here but if u place some bots in the server then u could fuse with the bot.
that could fix the problem. with score and controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom