Fusion!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think this was discussed before.
ok it is a cool idea, but how to realize it?
both players have control of the character? or just one?
and what about the other player?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is suggestions, not the cookie forums.

Fusions are not possible for gameplay reasons, as was stated before. The balance would be off and the control issue is not insignificant. I don't want to spectate for 30 minutes while someone else pounds the server. Who would get the frags? Who would get the deaths? The one not in charge would, for better or worse, reap the rewards he doesn't deserve/pay the penalties he doesn't owe. I would hate to loose 500,000 pl points because player 1 couldn't cut the mustard.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not posible with hl for several reasons...

1. who would controll

2. how would it be posible with lag

3. who would get the benifits

4. what about the charaters that dont fuse

5. u would need a fusion for each charater fusing with each other.. thats a whole lot of models and attacks that need to go in

Best answers
One way two players perform the same move at the same time and the person who has the highest pl will control it first and then the other or you could search the map and find potora earings and it will be in your weapons use it and you become veggito note: there will only be one fusion until that person dies.

Best answers
...this idea!
The cause is hibiki's first reason why its not posible!

Best answers
I wish i could Fuse in CS....Nothing is better than Going SSAFK ..he he he he..i would own you all....i know fusions would never happen...but if they did put in in ..it shoud be like 2 players get next to eachother hit a button or sometn they Both turn into a fused version of that character for a few Minuts..it would be soo funny..."Hey you want to fuse..??" "yeah!" "ok" "Kameahameha...." "WTF" "ha ha i killed you" "FN cheater!!!" ....actually now that i think about it i like my idea....hmm...Think about it..even if their is no Fused version of that Character make one up...he he he he..i know it will not happen though...for some reasons..(like Hibiki posted..) but this way it would solve some of those problems...and add Game-play he ehe he he eheh eh eheh

Best answers
make the fusion something difficult like 2 persons have to press a combo at the same time.
and when u get tired of spectating then u press a button and the fusion will stop.
or make it like powerstruggle to get the control of the fusion.
that would work in the game, it will be in dbu too (or was it dbq?), so why not in esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a good way to do it (that is if u figure out all the rest of the bugs) like a client side parapa the rapper type of thing then if the person nails the combo it send a code to the server saying he did the combo and if both people nailed the combo a fusion would occure...

ofcourse u cant make it fair to everyone so fusions are pritty much out...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
a good way to do it (that is if u figure out all the rest of the bugs) like a client side parapa the rapper type of thing then if the person nails the combo it send a code to the server saying he did the combo and if both people nailed the combo a fusion would occure...

ofcourse u cant make it fair to everyone so fusions are pritty much out...
I think its a little too much like DMZ and also the control issue still remains!

BrunO

Best answers
how would you do a fusion???

If one is goku
and one vegeta

then they fuse....

but........WHO CONTROLS THEN????

bad idea ;( :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes fusions just will not work in a multiplayer game....

Best answers
one moves one attacks? hell this idea kinda bites. i eat cookies

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would make this mod a target for Funi, as it would encroach on Infrogrames rights to DBZ Games. It would also take incredibly long coding to program a single player portion.

Best answers
err u could make the fuse so one isnt a player character and u have a menu of who u wanna fuse with and u get 1 of there weapons..say u could only fuse after 5mil pl... like a player selection menu and the model doesnt change only has 1 more weapon hey its just a idea im goin back in my hovel now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom