Fusion Thought

What do you think about this fusion suggestion?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I am new to ESF. I have read the fusion suggestions people have being shot down. I don't know if anyone has suggested this yet but here's my suggestion on Fusion:

1) Create a toggle button that will work as Fusion for certain characters. Or all characters. (For this example I will use Goku)

2) The Fusion Toggle acts almost like a transformation. In this another character (not controled by any player) flies in from off screen and the Fusion Dance begins.

3) To make sure the Fusion lasts for a certain amount of time a gage bar can be placed on the screen to monitor a certain time the player can remain fused. After the time runs out, the fusion gage can begin to rise up. That way it stops each player from Fusing again right after they defuse.

That was my thought. I am sure it would take some work, but the advantage to this about fusion is:
1) You don't need two actual players in order to fuse.
2) Because two players are NOT being used to fuse, there will be no period of time where one character is left without playing time.

That's my thought, just make the fusion kind of like how the Transformation is set up. What do you think?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a gd idea, but i think they mentioned never having fusions in esf, because of too much work

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I'm going to explode.

Please, for all new people to the forum, search around before posting. I have closed so many fusion threads that I could build a house with them all.

Refer to other posts for why fusion isnt going to be in ESF.

CLOSED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom