FUSION HAA: Meet Gotenks

Best answers
After an afternoon screwing around I've come up with this:

It' supposed to be gotenks right after fusion.
Oh and don't mind the bg. It sucks I know.
It's just some frolicking around. It's not final but what do you guys thinks as thus far?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its awsome dawg. just cool. good job on the Coloring :)

Best answers
Wow! Great work. I've always wanted to see an adult Gotenks... too bad I can't see him in action. :(

(sigh) If only Akira Toriyama would make a new DB series.......:cry:

Best answers
Wow... that's even better! Awesome work, duuuude.:p

Come to think of it, this is prolly what would have happened at some point in DBNG, if it would have continued long enough...

Good night, Mr. Skiwan, wherever you are. :rolleyes:

Best answers
much better on the second pic...the first one kinda hurt my eyes a bit

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks odd because the legs are facing forward and the body is facing to his right a little o_O

Bolteh2

B
i still dislike the drawing and i dont really like the shading you did :O

it looks like anime shading but less detailled etc, and since i hate normal anime shading i surely hate your shading since its too flat and doesnt give you a shaded feel, just different colors

oh and i found nother error with the drawing, his right shoulder (left for us) is detached from the body :O no way that a shoulder can be there, or it must be detached and floating

Best answers
Love the shading, has that "anime look" in it..you know what im sayin? Hair finally is perfect..wo0tah..and then..

Here comes teh..

---- Mean Critz Time! Wo0t Wo0t! ----
too buff.

his lower half of body kinda is demented..by what that means, its not with the body angle..Dont matter though its all good..

legs are kinda too short though :(

Back From The Dead
Best answers
on topic: that looks very good. the shoes/feet need to be fixed up though
off topic: is that what they would like if Goten and Trunks fused in GT?
*** EDIT ***
what would SS3 look like?

Best answers
I like it, all of the bugs I noticed are already posted before me.
It's nicely shaded imo.
The aura fits him perfectly imo.
The hair is very cool

Overall rating ----> 9/10

Greetz

Best answers
Bolteh said:
i still dislike the drawing and i dont really like the shading you did :O

it looks like anime shading but less detailled etc, and since i hate normal anime shading i surely hate your shading since its too flat and doesnt give you a shaded feel, just different colors
Did you mean by that that i should blur the shading a bit. Or have you got a better shading method?

you're also right about the shoulder. Heh you really examined my picture thoroughly o_o

oh and bout the buffiness: it's just that he kinda powered up with the intense aure and all. SO... I guess ce could be less buff when he's relaxed.

Bolteh2

B
look at steveodbgt's sig.. now THAT is how the shading, color, lines should look like, tbh i dont quite see any good shading in your CG and the colors are bit too light (skintone etc)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the coloring is flawless. its just the drawing i have a little problem with. the upper part is great its just the legs seem crooked and a little short. the feet are way too small as well.

8/10

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
'anatomy'

legs are 2 short, right shoulder is 2 small compared 2 the left and the left is out of place. Also the legs are facing front on where as the torso is directed towards the left side of the pic making a twisted look.

Best answers
OK I touched up the outlines a bit and gave him a more healthy color
Hope you like it.

And does anyone have a good idea for a bg or can give me a good tutorial on making lightning.( not sure if I would add some, but it might look good)

Best answers
Damn that's nice, how long did it take you to do that? I could never draw that good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom