fusion characters

Best answers
ok i understand why its not a good idea to put fusion on esf. but, why dont u guys put fusion characters in the new version of esf. like vegitto, gogetta, gotenks, kamiccolo and the others. and could you put the rest of the good fighters in dragonball z like yamcha, tien, goten, pikkon,raditz nappa and the others. well, that was it really.

Orz

Best answers
Gogeta is from DB:GT, and there won't be any GT characters in ESF. "Kamiccolo" is Piccolo - Kamiccolo is just what Goku called him once, until Piccolo insisted they call him Piccolo. I assume the Piccolo in the game now is in fact the fused one, not the original. As for the 'others', the only one I can think of is Kaiobito/Kabitokai, and neither Kabito or Shin are in the game anyway.

Gotenks has been said to be possible, Vegetto unlikely.

And the last sentence was a little unnecessary... you basically said "Oh, and put everybody else who's ever appeared in the show in as well." We'd all like that, but it's really not going to happen.

Best answers
I agree.
"Kamiccolo" is one of Piccolo's future transformations.
Vegetto: Would be way too strong, since he's the fusion of the two strongest chars in DBZ
Gotenks: We'll see...
Everybody else: Just forget about it.

Best answers
[SSj]~Piccolo said:
I agree.
"Kamiccolo" is one of Piccolo's future transformations.
Vegetto: Would be way too strong, since he's the fusion of the two strongest chars in DBZ
Gotenks: We'll see...
Everybody else: Just forget about it.

yea i agree vegetto is way 2 strong 2 be in esf....,
every one will be gotenks and there would be no trunks cus gotenks=goten + trunks.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has been discussed time and time again. If esf was going to add any sort of fusion it would be the fusion characters. Such as Vegetto and Gotenks. Both have transformations and a plethora of attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom