Best answers
No, only upto ssj3 from DBZ there wont be any characters from GT, like SSJ4

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Harsens said:
Fusions
Want to fuse with your friends and allies? Too bad. There is way too many problems with implementing fusion from who controls to how long it lasts. Because of this its been decided that fusion is just out of ESF. Just not gonna happen.

Move/GT Content
Character ideas and attack ideas from the movies and from GT will more than likely be ignored by the team. ESF is a dbz mod, not a GT mod, not a dbz movie mod, its based on plain old dbz. If you need movie content and gt stuff that badly your free to make your own mod or go somewhere else.
It would help to read stikies wouldn't it , or are you to sticky yourself ??

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It would be kool, but it would take for ever to become ssj4, although it is good that they aren't putting it in, just imagine some1 becoming ssj4, all they would have to do is fire a kame wave and the whole map would be nuked... nobody would survive and it would become kinda boring.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
It would help to read stikies wouldn't it , or are you to sticky yourself ??
I'm sure glad we have mods like you around to tell people wha.... oh wait, you're not a mod, so let's keep that in mind from now on.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can't i tell somone something , is that against the law , i'm just sayying is all , it's basic forum knowlege around here , don't get the idea that i'm tryying to mod

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
I'm sure glad we have mods like you around to tell people wha.... oh wait, you're not a mod, so let's keep that in mind from now on.

You're being a little harsh aren't you. All he was doing was advising someone to read the stickies. Isn't that what all the mod's want people to do in the first place. I know Overload ain't a mod but to me it didn't seem like he was trying to be one either. Just be kool, if Overload didn't say it some1 else would have!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I normally wouldn't have said anything, but in another thread he also told someone to make his sig smaller. That's what the mods are here for. If you also read his post again, he isn't exactly nice about it either, it's sarcastic and cold.

Best answers
Lol have a rule on all the forums on here that Says"Must Read Before you Post!"
and make it say read all the stickies or face dire consiquences

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Yes, I normally wouldn't have said anything, but in another thread he also told someone to make his sig smaller. That's what the mods are here for. If you also read his post again, he isn't exactly nice about it either, it's sarcastic and cold.
atleast to your judgement.......................

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
god i see if you say something here UNPLESENT or a sugestoion you're banned or worse it's 2 strict!! :(

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, we're not that harsh :) When you're corssing the line you get a warning. 3 warnings means a two week ban. After that all is forgiven and forgotten. That is, if you follow the rules after the two week ban.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yes BUT (hehehe) that's not fair i'am new here i thinked that topics are mesages :) am now i will be banned :(((

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, no you're not being banned. But try stay on topic, wich means don't talk about something else in a thread.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have any further questions, please PM me. (click on the green dot next to my username, and select private message)

And nobody hates you. People might have been unfriendly because you didn't know the rules.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ONTOPIC: you kno i think fusion CAN be possible with the buddy system =p goten and trunks to make gotenks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure it's possible but for the sake of keeping the game balanced I doubt if it will ever go into the game. Fusions are too powerful compared to the normal character forms. I'm sure we will already be map-destroying monsters at SSJ2; that makes a lot of potential problems come up when we introduce uber power levels associated with Fusion.

All that aside the team has specified on many occasions that there will not ever be Fusion or SSJ4 in ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom