FUNNY STRONGBAD EMAIL!

Best answers
Wasn't the best, but it was alright.

I watched those toons for a little while, then they kinda got old to me.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am not all that familiar with Strongbad and his hijinks, but I have seen that one...quite a while ago.

It's pretty funny...I guess. He has funnier stuff.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder what he's gonna do for his 100th e-mail, it's only 10 e-mails away.

Best answers
Awesome, I've never seen this stuff before...well I just watched a few and i think that "kid's book" is pretty damn funny :D

**EDIT**Number 57 "japanese cartoon" is hilarious as well.

KyoKusanagi

K
LOL the best ones would have to be Trogdor The Burninator, The follow up message from fhqwhgads from Ali and her sister, Anime and Techno

"Trogdor was a man....maybe he was a dragon man....or maybe he was just a dragon...but he was still TROGDOR!!!"

p.s click the word dragon that Strongmad carves into the table to see Homsar Runner

Best answers
TROGDOR IS AND FOREVER WILL BE THE BEST-------------------------------------------------------burnating the villagers-----------------------------burnating the country---------------------------ttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooogggggddddddddooooooooooorrrrrrrr

Best answers
Yep, the trogdor thing was cute at first, but in all honesty, I find it quite annoying now. Waaaay to outdated and overused to be even remotly funny, I almost get a headache listening to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom