• dude... its a crap idea...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be nice if some attacks give a big blomb of smoke when they explode... especially the final flash

so that after the explosion, the players can hide in the dust, and come out like in dbz :D

also dont flame me about that so much sprites would cause low FPS becuase when powering up you create about the same amount of sprites...

Best answers
Mm they should be able to make that I think, (/me thinks of smoke in Counter-Strike) but it will create huge drop op fps for the lower systems and even for the higher system it will be hard to cope cause it's so much smoke.

I like the idea though.

Best answers
Smoke would be sweet, and to be able to kick someone thru a mountain would be even better :D

However it could lag some 56k'ers to hell :S

Best answers
It's a good idea. I'm pretty sure it won't lag if this was made. Maybe the 56kers will but that's what they get for not getting a fast internet.

Best answers
Here is the main flaw with that. Half-life tells you when someone has died. so it wont really be a surprise if the person comes lunging at you... But i supose you could make it so you lose track of them (so you would have to target them again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom