Funny City, Town And Street Names

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post some funny city, town or street names. I was goin down the street today and saw a street called "a street". lol, now i wonder if a mailman would go crazy over that.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, there is a street named "Hit" street next town over, may not sound so strange at first, but remember theres always a south hit and a north hit, imagine what it says on the south "hit street" signs,....

the next road over from me is "newbie"street (spelled newby) but you get the idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, newbie street...lol..i think i live there,huh, maybe:D. Well i went to texas a few months ago and on the way back i noticed a town or something called "big bone lick", lmao, if you dont get it think about it....[roflmo]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i live in texas and i assure you thats not a town, at least not in any of the parts of texas i been to,

Best answers
I live a few hours away from Hell, Michigan. I went through there a while back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, we where goin from texas to ohio, and i asw it on the way back, i belive it was in kentucky. yes it was its a park, heres the proof:

http://www.state.ky.us/agencies/parks/bigbone.htm

LMAO! Told ya!

Edit:

I found another funy street:

Family sick of living on Butt Hole Road

A South Yorkshire family have moved home because they are fed up with their address - Butt Hole Road.

Paul and Lisa Allot, who lived in the £150,000 bungalow with their two children for 15 months, got sick of people pulling their leg.

They say people posed for pictures outside their house in Conisbrough, many of them with their trousers dropped, reports The Sun.

And pizza deliverymen and taxi drivers refused to call at their home thinking the address was a joke.

Paul, 30, a lighting installer, said: "I like a laugh but it was beyond a joke. We've had people steal the street sign and it got to the point where I dreaded reciting our address.

"I thought it would be nice to rename it Button Hole Road. But it's easier to move than go through all the hassle of a new name with the local council."

However, new owner Peter Sutton says he's happy to live on Butt Hole Road: "I think it'll be fun and I know what to expect."

[roflma:laff: ]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, this isn't really funny or stupid, but my Grandpa and his family built a road and had it named after them -.0

The coolest town I know of is Chocolate town where the Hersheys company hq is.

The coolest street I have seen was Jackass bvd.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know a place called "pity me" in the north of england.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
When we got back home from vacation(4-5 years ago) with my parents, uncle and aunt, my uncle need to go to the bathroom.

He didn't make it to the bathroom and did in his pants.

Ironicly he sh!t in German town called Scheit, which means in Dutch sh!t.(Sorry for evasion swear filter :/)

I really couldn't hold my laugh back then :]

Best answers
im pretty sure that there is a german town called "blödesheim",which means as much as "dumb heim"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chinchilla street.. or Eaton (pronounced Eatin') road..

One in Tennessee that was like Buggabaloo or something equally silly

KyoKusanagi

K
Theres a place in Melbourne with these streets joining each other. Bangar Street and Lever Avenue.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I live in Chippenham... Chips N' Ham anyone?

Best answers
well there is a street near my house, it's named after some zionist dude called Kikassa

Best answers
Tassadar said:
I live a few hours away from Hell, Michigan. I went through there a while back.

I was actually there when one winter it got so cold the whole town froze over........... :p no seriously, it was covered in snow

Best answers
theres a city in Montana called Joe.
and i think theres a Spread Eagle, Wisconsin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hanson street somewhere around here

and i was walking around in the city with a few friends (asian people) and we came across a street named Whitey or something similar... everyone immediatly looked at me. was pretty strange.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have a town in southern Pennsylvania called Intercourse.

The amish who named it, named it after the intersection, which was then called an intercourse.

Best answers
I live on Uranus Road. The end.

At least I don't live on 8 Uranus Rd, though. God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom