Frieza's problem

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Remember, Frieza didn't think he'd have to transform once when he arrived on Namek. The strongest Saiyans he'd faced were King Vegeta (two hits) and Bardock (one hit). His expectations of Saiyans were low, he didn't think he'd need to go 100% until SSJ Goku had proved he was stronger.
Even ur enemies r weaker then u, but still..a threat!! That why I said that Raddiz, vegeta were smartest ever. becuz they wont gave goku any chance to power up!! even gather the spirit bomb!! but that frieza just an arragont idiot, he already notice goku's doing...but he ignored that!! he should knock goku dawn at the first place....like vegeta does!! there's why koola said frieza is the idiot after all!!

ps. in my experience that frieza was afraid the saiyan....he should take the action when he still had the chance.....no matter how weak r saiyan be ......that reason just pointless...(like kid buu...they r stupidest ever.....)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even gather the spirit bomb!! but that frieza just an arragont idiot, he already notice goku's doing...but he ignored that!! he should knock goku dawn at the first place....like vegeta does!!
When Frieza noticed the energy gathered in the sky he beat Goku down quite severely. It wasn't until Piccolo intervenes that Goku can finish and throw the Spirit Bomb.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Remember, Frieza didn't think he'd have to transform once when he arrived on Namek. The strongest Saiyans he'd faced were King Vegeta (two hits) and Bardock (one hit). His expectations of Saiyans were low, he didn't think he'd need to go 100% until SSJ Goku had proved he was stronger.
Although to be fair, Bardock was pretty beat up already, if at full strength maybe it would have taken a couple of melee hits to kill him (I don't think a Deathball in the face counts as a "hit" :p). Bardock is cool, he's a badass version of Goku. :p

But yeah, Frieza was just overconfident. Guess he didn't want to have to go all out because he would have to admit that a monkey made him go to full power (and you know how much he dislikes monkeys :p).

EDIT:

Also not only did it take just a couple of hits but it was also in his first form so I agree that he can't have had very high expectations.

Best answers
Cap J said:
Although to be fair, Bardock was pretty beat up already, if at full strength maybe it would have taken a couple of melee hits to kill him (I don't think a Deathball in the face counts as a "hit" :p). Bardock is cool, he's a badass version of Goku. :p

But yeah, Frieza was just overconfident. Guess he didn't want to have to go all out because he would have to admit that a monkey made him go to full power (and you know how much he dislikes monkeys :p).

EDIT:

Also not only did it take just a couple of hits but it was also in his first form so I agree that he can't have had very high expectations.
but why could koola not choose to think that way? koola says that no matter how weaker enemies r he will go he's max power and squash them... in movie that koola still had the chance to against goku with his normal form...but he wasnt do it...

General Overlord said:
Maybe because Frezia forgot that he had more power then he wass currently fighting with at the time due to the shock of how strong Goku was =S?.
that isnt the excuse....even he already know he could able to go 3 times transformation that he should realize how stronger he is..

there's what I said other charater would do the good job and kick goku's ass, like vegeta, super 17, and jameba.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but why could koola not choose to think that way? koola says that no matter how weaker enemies r he will go he's max power and squash them... in movie that koola still had the chance to against goku with his normal form...but he wasnt do it...
Cooler isn't Frieza. They're different characters so they can't be expected to think alike. Frieza saw Goku as another Saiyan that could be crushed easily, Cooler saw Goku as the man who destroyed his brother. Of course he's going to take less risks.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:

that isnt the excuse....even he already know he could able to go 3 times transformation that he should realize how stronger he is..

there's what I said other charater would do the good job and kick goku's ass, like vegeta, super 17, and jameba.
Goku had no idea that Frieza is able to transform since he was recovering the whole time.

All of the fighters you just mentioned toyed with those they fought against. Cooler toyed with Goku in both of his movie appearances, Vegeta toyed with Goku when they fought, Super 17 toyed with Goku when they fought, and Janemba was weaker than SSJ3 Goku until Janemba transformed.

Frieza toyed with Goku throughout the whole fight until Goku showed that a SSJ can over-power his final transformation. Cell did the same thing simply due to him wanting to test his "perfection", Majin Buu did as well due to his child-like nature of wanting to play.

All throughout Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, the fighters always toyed with each other, as they do it for the thrill of a challenge and also to test their opponent.

Books, movies, t.v. shows, games, plays, etcetera, have shown that the protagonist could have easily been killed by the antagonist early in the movie, but what would be the fun in that?

Best answers
I meant that frieza knows he could able to transform 3 times........he should know his limit..

Also u're right...koola rather pick the less risk to destroy goku...but not entirely!! koola was stand in 4th form all the time in the pre-namek saga(when he saw bodock destroy with planet vegeta) I guess that was just the peasonal style...koola always care about his reputation and life rather then his proud. there's why was he dislike frieza all the time (they also had the fight before the db timeline....if u watch the OVA version "plan destroy all saiyan") koola said that frieza always that proud and underestimate his enemy!!

and all the problem is frieza always underestimate his enemy...... even vegeta that moron wouldnt be that stupid.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
That's not an OVA, it's video-game footage.
I forgot to remind u that frieza was talking to goku about only his loving parent and family can able to hurt him, which means only possibility is koola (king cold wasnt that stronger enough to knock frieza dawn, though he's the form 2 all the time.) maybe I am slittle bit confuse but I'm sure it was from OVA version.......(or maybe it's just a story part in the timeline)

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like what Ravendust just said, "The Plan to Destroy all Saiyans" is not an OVA, it is just a collection of cinematics from a game.

People only assume that King Cold is in form 2, it was never said if he was or not.

Besides, when Frieza was talking about only his parents being able to hurt him, he doesn't mean they were able to literally physically hurt him.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
why isnt frieza finish goku with 100% in first few episode??
Answer is simple,

I today saw a series, called "octopus" (don't ask), and in this episode, the girl climbed into a tree as if she was spider man..

I asked my mother, "how, and even more importantly, why does she do that??"

My mom answered "because its in the script".

You see, the script, is a very very powerfull thing, created to manipulate the minds, and abilities of those who use it.

D:

Best answers
Besides, when Frieza was talking about only his parents being able to hurt him, he doesn't mean they were able to literally physically hurt him.
than how do u explain vegeta? when vegeta sence goku with his scouterhe ordered nappa to finish all of Z warrriors before kakrot(goku) arrive. also vegeta tried everything he got and try to stop goku before goku get power up!! and it absolutely work....almost kill goku!! vegeta is a genius!! he already know that goku is really something! so clever!!(I donno...but this thread already became anti-goku thread lol)

jp said:
Answer is simple,

I today saw a series, called "octopus" (don't ask), and in this episode, the girl climbed into a tree as if she was spider man..

I asked my mother, "how, and even more importantly, why does she do that??"

My mom answered "because its in the script".

You see, the script, is a very very powerfull thing, created to manipulate the minds, and abilities of those who use it.

D:
I'm not watch spiderman 2....that was lozy movie ever made....

the script can be good or bad......u know that!! no one like to see the good guy always win..... some tragedy would be more better then that.
like power ranger....I can say that was the lousy show ever made!! good guy always that smart and bad dude always act maniac and foolish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The reason is because frieza wanted to show off and he never knew that he would need al of his powers to defeat goku, but also, because it was in the script...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
It was implied in the manga that his parents were stronger than him;

Start of Goku vs. Frieza4:

Cyborg Frieza and King Cold come to Earth:

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Would have been interesting then to see King Cold transform further but oh well, Trunks raped him so that never happened.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yet King Cold appeared to be even weaker with how easilly he was killed.

Lets say King Cold WAS stronger than Frieza. He probably didn't know how to use it as well as Frieza did.

Best answers
Frieza's father was only stronger then frieza because frieza was mechanical and Frieza was powered down

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's stated by the scientists that created him that Cyborg Fourth Form Frieza is stronger than regular Fourth Form. King Cold is stronger than that.
Logan said:
Yet King Cold appeared to be even weaker with how easilly he was killed.
Explain that? Frieza was killed in one hit, his head (as well as the rest of him) was cleaved in two. Cutting him up and roasting him doesn't make him 'more dead'. King Cold was shot through the heart by an energy beam - one hit also. Cyborg Frieza threw a Supernova at Trunks who caught it with one hand, and when Cold attacked Trunks with his own sword, Trunks' hand grip was stronger than Cold's whole body, showing that he (Trunks) is incomparably strong compared to both of them.

Logan said:
Lets say King Cold WAS stronger than Frieza. He probably didn't know how to use it as well as Frieza did.
That's just your oppinion, there's no factual backing. If there is, lets hear it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This argument compares to "Who's Stronger? Super Buu or Kid Buu?" People can argue about it all they want, but everyone's going to have conflicting evidence. Therefore, I am going to choose to believe that Frieza was stronger, if not just more skillfull in fights, than King Cold. I'm really not gonna just take Tien's word for it. Maybe if King Cold were to do something more than a simple sword swing, I'd believe it. However, this is a "coulda-been, woulda-been, shoulda-been" situation.

You may say it's my Frieza fanboyism talking, but hey. Opinions are like noses. Everyone has one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom