Friezas disk

Best answers
No, this is not a nother dumb "Ohh, pleas help his disk is to killer and we can't do anything about it!" Noobish Crying.

I was watching the show, and i noteced that frieza does not use his disk in his first form, he does in his 2nd.

And vice versa the death ball.

Frieza does not use his death ball in his 2nd form as much as in 1st and 4th.

so i was thinking mabey just an swich.

Frieza needs a enegy attack....death ball is a good attack.

People can't seem to beat frieza before they go ssj becuase of disk.

But anyhow, I never saw frieza use disk in 1st form.

Tell me what you guys think.

Best answers
Good idea, it would stop spam of discs and get Friezas PL higher faster (he doesnt have much move-wise) but if thats going to happen, might as well make the disc slighty better =\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frieza is the cheap get sneaky kills guy in his first form
if used as an attack person and not a melee person
i mean laser is instant hit kill so is disc plus its controlable

Best answers
Laser is NOT an instant kill, its just very powerful, but its costs its worth in energy, a lot of enegry for the big lasers, not so much for the small.

But Frieza did not use disk in his normal form...only in his 2nd did he start, even in his second he just through it at people, it was not untill his 4th form did he start with the "Frieza disk" that came back.

And in his 4th form he could do two disks! :shocked: Not just one. and yes both came back.

Best answers
that make sense but if u can do it only in 2nd form so it must be strunger
and i think that if frieza will have 2 disks he will can use tham both like he did to goku
and frieza shuld die from is disks if he exdently cut himself with it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did Frieza really make discs in second from ??? I don't think so ... he only made them in his final form
giving Frieza form1 the death ball would suck ... If I would have Frieza (I'm choosing random) I wouldn't transform, because the deathball is his best attack
disc spam sucks ... but you can dodge it easily and you doesn't get much PL for killing it ... disc is almost useless ... just sometimes annoying if you got killed with one of them
I think it's ok as it is now (B1.1)
btw ... look the outline ... there's Friezas telekinesis in optional ... maybe he gets another attack in B1.2 ;)

Best answers
I did not say that he would not get DB in 2nd form.

He will still have it, and yes he did use disk in 2nd form, but only once and it did not come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom