Friezas, disc, block

Best answers
hmm.... i read through the beta 1.1 manual for fun.... then i come to "Frieza disc cant be blocked" ehm right me if im wrong but wasnt ypu able to do that in beta 1? if you had a lot more pl that is...

now you ask what the hell is this doing in the suggestion thread....
because i think you should put the blocking back in.... (if it really is gone, have not had the time yet to test it, but i trust you guys:))
but you should only be able to block it if you have like alot more pl then the one who threw the disc...

Best answers
yes i seen in the shows were goku pulls he hand out like a bigbang and he uses hes energy to stop it i rekon a good idea and should be added but it will require alot of ki i also think that the ki should be more like the show you only get a but i rekon you should get ALOT 20X more

Best answers
I know it was in the shows, but they said hundreeds of times that they won't maken it because it would take some important chances for newcomers to gain pl.

Best answers
The disc is an instant kill for a reason, you have a lot of disadvantages hen holding the disc, and you move slower and are more venerable for attacks and you can't teleport. Plus you really can't sneak up on someone with it cause you move so slowly and they have SCOUTERS. Plus it is usually an instant kill in the show. Well i think so any ways :p.

Best answers
[SSj]~Piccolo I don't think it has ever been possible...

ehm look at the beta 1 video :) i think it looks like goku is tossing that frieza disc away when it comes towards him

dillinger smith

yeah you are right its alot of disadvateges... but.... i will re flect on what lostsoul said aobut 20x ki ad stuff like that^_^ i think that could work very well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom