Frieza Form 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Look guys, this release of Frieza was supposed to be for normal ESF, not EVM.
It will be for EVM too, but just included in the ESF-World Modelpack.

The problem why it´s messed up are the different skeletons.
If your frieza1 and frieza2 models are the standard ones and if you downloaded frieza3 and my frieza models you will get maybe trouble.
Someone told me in ICQ that it´s because of the Frieza3 model he has.
And I bet you all have the same frieza3 model.
The only thing you can do right now is to replace he old Frieza3 model with another Frieza form which has the standard ESF-skeleton and not a modificated one.

Best answers
Gabo said:
And your vegeta in the esf world modellpack ?
WTF are you talking about?
My Vegeta won´t be in the EVM- ESF World Modelpack.
There will be a different one.
My Vegeta model isn´t done >_<.

Best answers
Kreshi said:
Look guys, this release of Frieza was supposed to be for normal ESF, not EVM.
It will be for EVM too, but just included in the ESF-World Modelpack.

The problem why it´s messed up are the different skeletons.
If your frieza1 and frieza2 models are the standard ones and if you downloaded frieza3 and my frieza models you will get maybe trouble.
Someone told me in ICQ that it´s because of the Frieza3 model he has.
And I bet you all have the same frieza3 model.
The only thing you can do right now is to replace he old Frieza3 model with another Frieza form which has the standard ESF-skeleton and not a modificated one.
In order to get the models to work, both frieza3 and frieza2 models need to be replaced with the smaller-skeletoned models.

And Kreshi, will you be still working on the frieza model and improve it?
I mean it is great, but I think the tail can be adjusted and the overall performance of the model in esf needs to be improved a bit

Best answers
Well he said it was a quickly modeled and skinned model.. i'd say be gratefull for what ya get.. :S
And btw, i don't think it looks or "performs" that bad ingame.. normal ESF that is..

Good job Kreshi!!
Finally a decent form 4 Freeza model.. i for one enjoy it very much.. :laff:
Only crits i have is that in 100% form, the deahtball charges too low, and the disc starts to charge in his waist.. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So kreshi. How does it feel to be the very first person to make a complete 100% model (skin and all) and have it look good to boot, hmm? ;)

Best answers
Please help me mans !Please someone convert kreshi model to evm or please say me how i can convert it i don't konow how make bone or replace friezabone to frieza 3 bone pls help me thx !!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey, im kinda new here, but kreshi has some awesome models of frieza 4 and 100% but his instructions on how to use them in EVM by renaming them arent working, the models are all stretched out and such

Just wanted to say that. :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is almost a month old.

Greg2K5, Look at the post date above the persons name before you reply to a thread, something older than 2+ weeks is usually dead, besides the moel has been finished and realeased for a while. Welcome to the forums though.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom