[Old PotW] Frieza (Form 3) and trunks face off

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I won't lie, I did chuckle a bit from that Hlev, but!, if your like me, you stare him in the eyes, you also don't know if you should do him in the butt or beat him up either, he's just there to make one frustrated in more ways than one D=
The first option would still count as pedophilia considering it's Dam we're talking about. So the right choice is kinda obvious.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first option would still count as pedophilia considering it's Dam we're talking about. So the right choice is kinda obvious.
pe·do·phil·i·a/ˌpedəˈfilēə/
Noun:
Sexual feelings directed toward children.

child/CHīld/
Noun:

A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority.

Definition for age of majority:
Web definitions:
The age of majority is the threshold of adulthood as it is conceptualized (and recognized or declared) in law. ....

The vast majority of countries set majority at 18

Date of Birth
March 28, 1993 (19)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, but (in another thread)

There's this problem with people like Damaera who are technically adults, but would in reality never be treated as such.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's there to not understand? A pedophile is attracted to young children, I'm not a young child despite your opinion on my maturity and the way I act. I think it's you who's having issues with understanding, sir.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so let's just leave it at that to not go into some serious discussion. Everyone (I guess... I don't think I'm THAT bad at joking) besides you understood what I had in mind.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so let's just leave it at that to not go into some serious discussion. Everyone (I guess... I don't think I'm THAT bad at joking) besides you understood what I had in mind.

Again, there was nothing to not understand. You were implying that I'm a child and it would somehow be pedophilia if GG performed sexual acts on me, despite the fact that I'm legally considered an adult and am not a young child. It just made no sense because a pedophile is attracted to children, and I'm not a child. You can say I act like a child, but a lot of people do as well. That doesn't make the people who perform sexual acts on these immature people pedophiles.

I'm done now, because this is just going to end up going around in circles.

Last edited:
Best answers
because that gets way to odd even for my standards i change the topic here:

and more important:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom