freezas disk

Best answers
tonight i was playing with about 4 peeps right, a pretty good game goin on and everything then this guy named aerosilver came on and said freeze, the server crashed as usual due to the disk. so i type retry in console 2 people come back them half hour later or so the server is at 6, then the guy come backs once again and says freeze bam server crash...please tell me you have fixed the disc issue in beta 1.1

Best answers
lol pankuqin so we both made topics on that airosiever thing :)

iv played on sevrres with about 5 frezza peeps usin disks and it dint crash the server i thikn its some kind of hak hes usin :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, theres recently been a guy called "devil" going around and crashing servers. Your best bet is to type in /status and get his WONid and ban him from your server

Best answers
Frieza Disk crashes the game, i wonder when they are gonna fix that
thanks for telling me about these guys if i make a server there the first ones to get perm ban
It seems it only crashes when it hits terrain or something like that

Best answers
Does the Disc crash the server???
I really would like to know that cus my friend likes that attack while i hate it, its lame.
But if it crash the server i hope they fix it in the next release.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
evilpenquin, that wonid is already added in another thread.. rarely he can get in servers EVEN if he is banned whit the wonid. i hope this is fixed in 1.1.

Best answers
He can change his WON ID. Old news. Just wait for 1.1, less crash bugs(hopefully none), so he won't be able to exploit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom