Freeza attack

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's an attack that freeza did against Goku.Freeza captrured Goku in a ball of energy and then played with it,well my suggestion is.

You charge the attack and a ball is fired if it hits the person you aimed it at he's captured,if that persons blocks it and wins, it returns to the wielder and explodes,however if he looses then he also get's captured.When you captured someone you have control over the ball and the captured person in it for about 5 seconds, that means. 5 seconds of fun with someone you can bounce trough the whole level.But while in the ball the person can still struggle to get out,if he get's out or not depends on how long you charged the attack.When you loose control over it when the 5 sec. have passed,it goes the direction to where you last send it and explodes.The damage of the explosion should be the same as a genric ki beam. The damage the captured person recieves should be the same as the damage you recieve when meleed against a wall or the ground.Well, what do you guys tink of it? If you have any comments i would like to hear them.

But this attack should only be available for freeza form 4.

Best answers
i like the idea but if its gonne be in esf its gonna suck i think

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then tell me why. :rolleyes:

Best answers
Not just on newbs, buddy Bobbo. Can't you just see turning around then being used a ball? The game volleyball is meant to be played with Goku's spirit bomb, not Goku himself. ;/

Best answers
Not in the game! This idea might actually be kinda choppy for ESF, but I think that someone should try. And, I wasn't the victim in the tv show, now was I? I know you Bob, you'd use it on me every chance you get. Normal SB VB is out, and instead it's Vegeta Ball VolleyBall... *shudders*.

Best answers
i only play freeza and i think this idea rocks. but i suggest that the time the ememy is captured in the sould be dependet on the chargeing time. if u charge it full and it hits - the ememy is captured 20 sec. a longer time would be unfair. and i want a tail attack...

Best answers
Ugh...if this attack IS made, then we should be able to block it somehow. But I doubt it will be.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If read my post more carefully you would no it is blockable, read the rest please before you post and then make an oppinion.No offense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that ball would be spammed no one wants it.Noobs will use it like gohans shield attack:S and even if it was blockable noobs will stuill spam it cold steel

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't all noobs spam with bb and discs ,come on it doesn't matter if people spam with it it should cost some major ki so it will not be spammable just like ff.That should solve the spam problem.Oh and by the way if you read my sugestion you wouldknow i really is blockable.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why do you come here to spam.plzz dont post if you hust want to spam.Its not funny it just gets mods angry:\ vladdie

Best answers
thats a great idea
but it would be cooler if you hit someone with hit and they fall out of the sky like a piece of metal

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then it wouldn't be the original attack anymore now, would it?

Best answers
i am so sorryy about this but please read my one about freezas missing move i swear i did not see this column untill i had already used it if you do look at it notice how almost identical they are this move has to be in if two diiferent people can come up with such a funny thing to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom