frag unlocking

Best answers
iv had a idea i dont know if this has been talked about but u guys keep saying that super moves r 2 powerfull or no fusen or spamming wishes

then how about useing frags as unlocking points like u want the super kamehameha but 2 power full once uv got enuff points or frags u can unlock it but u will lose that amount of frags u need for it like the super kamehameha needs 15 frags 2 unlock uv got 16 u unlock it ul have1 frag left

this is use full for fusens 2 to unlock the allready fused guys in the player screen but will reset when the next level comes up

this can be used for other things 2 like wishes like 2 frags for power or temp invun

this would make peaple want 2 hunt and kill more 4 frags insted of talking alot u could give more frags 2 malee peaple so more peaple would malee rather than beam spam :)

thus doing this could unbalince the game but if u move on 2 the next level all will be reset and u will have 2 do it all agen

u can limet the amount of times u can unlock if u want so players will have 2 couse wisely

wow allot to say in 1 mouthfull :)

sigh i await your coments ;)

Best answers
Work on your grammar man, i dont like reading paragraphs i can't make any sense of and i doubt anyone else does.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mmk thanks for the spam? I understood it.

The problem with using frags is that it would encourage people to use beams over melee and high power levels would become even stronger. Someone would use a kame to kill 80 people to unlock the ultimate kame to kill 80 more people with. It would be a vicious cycle of unfairness.

Best answers
I understood it, but it was annoying nonetheless.

Like Sonic said, it'd just incite people to spam with their beams until they get the next, then spam with that, then get the next, and spam with that, etc etc. until everybody's just spamming for kills and one beam nukes the map, then nobody else gets any kills. I don't see the reason why somebody would rather melee to get a beam they'll probably only use to spam anyways. People who'd go for the beams would spam for them, those who would melee, wouldn't go for the beams anyways.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, you can implement an point system depending on the type of kill
eg

kiblast kill - 6 points
generic beam kill - 6 points
"main" beam kill - 4 points
disc kill - 4 points
ball type kill - 4 points
laser kill - 6 points
melee kill - 10 points
shield kill - 6 points

either way, the value´s can be changed to make them properly balanced, but the idea will remain the same.

this way the unlocking suggestion could work, can it ?
you could make melee more worthy to use, cause it will give you more points.
it will allow you to unlock those things faster.

Best answers
I think you'd have to take a shot to your PL as well when you "buy" the skill. Because while trying to get your skills, your PL would also be raising. By the time you could get your ultimate skill, you'd be able to nuke the map. Whereas if the PL takes a shot each time you upgrade, it remains balanced.
(Example: Goku's KHH does 60 damage with a direct hit to an enemy Buu, with Goku having 5 million PL. Goku upgrades to Super KHH. His PL drops to 2 million. He now does 40 damage to Buu with Super KHH. When he gets back up to 5 million, he'll be doing 100 damage. {Assuming Buu's PL stays the same throughout.} So when Goku upgrades, he does less damage, but when he regains his lost PL, he'll be doing significantly more.)

Also, there would need to be different Melee Kill types to weight it further. Less points for prepunching kills, because they don't offer a chance to counter attack. More points for a throw kill, because it's pretty weak and offers little in the way of followups, except for beams/blasts, which would net you less points anyways. And average points for Combo kills, because you're giving the opponent a chance to retaliate.

Best answers
Well this would seem like Warcraft mod for CS..though it may be nice if optional on servers.. if perm on all server than i wouldnt like it..otherwise it's ok..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom