FPSSJ+ other ideas

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well right now KI drain prevents there beeing 10 SSJ3 Gokus spaming beams all the time.

The fact with the transformation giving you something but youll have to manage your KI or youll be out of it faster than you are in it.

OK i do agree that the SSJ3 one is a bit extreme. But hey the balancing out is done last so no worry XD

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
not to worry even a noraml and a SSJ can kick ass agains a SSJ 3

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Uh noes :( This is making me worried

SSJ3 Is a little extreme >_> o_o

-GuZzie
I said extreeme. But its still playable if you can controll your KI well. Better than in normal form atleast XD

But i wouldnt use SSJ3 for a PS though XD

Anyhow the drain makes it interesting even after transformation. RIght now as soon as you transform all your KI problems are gone. 1.3 is fixing that error :devgrin: (but dont worry the drain aint that bad once you get ussed to it)

Best answers
You sure ???? Normal and Ss-Theres nothing to worry about...but
Normal and SS3....i'm not so sure...

@Grega...thank goodness ^.^

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not for slightly less ki drain for perfect transformations. Sure, it'd make ESF slightly more "Dbz-realistic", but this is a game. If ki management is eliminated, the game is over. It just becomes swooping back and forth.

SSJ3's ki drain needs to be toned down, but the others work pretty well.

Best answers
How about no ki drain at all?

In other words, how about the same "quantity" of ki spent with a khh in ssj3 form as in normal form with a khh?

My point is that I think that the time it takes to spend ki on swooping/flying/turbo/technique in a maximum form should be the same or nearly the same as in normal form.

When you think about it, you already have a khh that's gonna blow the whole map up into smitherines (I said that in a bit extreme way so you'd understand me) when you're ssj3, so why does it take so damn long to spend the ki?

The ki spending IN ALL FORMS should be equal; that way you might as well have an over-powered technique, yet balanced. Otherwise, it's NOT fair.

Doing the contrary to the idea suggested (IMO) It becomes a spamming server with idiots who only look for frags and don't consider the spoiling that causes with others (I am making exceptions with some ppl i know).

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That means transformations will just be powerlevel and speed, I'd rather have a bigger ki pool but have a ki drain there so there's a different aspect to ki management.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
When you think about it, you already have a khh that's gonna blow the whole map up into smitherines (I said that in a bit extreme way so you'd understand me) when you're ssj3, so why does it take so damn long to spend the ki?
Thats the fun of Ki drain XD It doesnt take long to spend your KI in SSJ3. And dont say EVM cause EVMs aspect of KI management was thrown out of the window with their idea to be able to recharge your KI while throwing/charging a beam.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That discussion would be less relevant than the Goku one. Gokus Ki drain was an example for the idea of this thread. Vegetas is not.ฤ‘

Anyhow i think that the ability to transform instantly is good enough for ful power SSJ no KI drain decreasing needed.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy's idea actually isn't that bad. Then again, I'm not one for using super beams and all that crap. I'm all about melee, and having someone teleport 6 times (random number so don't bother correcting me) from half the map away and still having ki to swoop towards you is kinda ridiculous. So is being able to swoop non-stop for an extended period of time and still having enough ki to teleport numerous times until the enemy is too far away to reach them. But again, I'm not taking higher tier beams into consideration.

Best answers
Im worried there is going to be to many beam spammers. >.> Like i tried EVM once and everyone was beam spamming so tht was ***. Urr hey grega you wouldn't happen to know how big the explosions are going to be in 1.3?

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Im worried there is going to be to many beam spammers. >.> Like i tried EVM once and everyone was beam spamming so tht was ***. Urr hey grega you wouldn't happen to know how big the explosions are going to be in 1.3?
If i remeber corectly they sayid that the max explotion will not be so big and more dmg to a direct hit so not to worry about a beam spam i don't think it will happen, and that ki drain it will be the bomb in esf 1.3 i like it allready

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If i remeber corectly they sayid that the max explotion will not be so big and more dmg to a direct hit so not to worry about a beam spam i don't think it will happen, and that ki drain it will be the bomb in esf 1.3 i like it allready
That sounds like my idea from a while ago. I have no idea if the team plans to use it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom