FPSSJ+ other ideas

Best answers
You know when Goku and gohan fought cell at the Cell games?
There Ssj was at full power, which leads to the reason why they kept in SSJ instead of base form, to get used to being in SSJ.

As there are being SSJ2, and so on, When the person gets to that level, SSJ shouldn't have a Ki drain as the character is used to it.

Vegeta, on the other hand does not have that, but to balance it maybe make him get SSJ2 to a lower powerlevel than Gohan and Goku.

And if Tenshinhan is ready for 1.3, make the kikoho make your health go down by 10 hp each time you shoot one. If the bar is charged up to the max, make 20-30 hp go down.

If Tenshinhan DOES have the kikoho, make right click have Shin Kikoho[the one he used agains't cell] It is stronger than the users powerlevel x 5, but it takes like 40 hp off of you.

Best answers
whoa... a bit too much hps lost there? maybe u should do the following:

the ki loses 10% at first so u have 90% left

now, on the next shot u lose 10% of the 90% u had left and so on... maybe the kikoho should be weaker everytime u use it since u get tired more and more? just a thought :p

...that or just keep losing stamina.

Best answers
Andy011 said:
whoa... a bit too much hps lost there? maybe u should do the following:

the ki loses 10% at first so u have 90% left

now, on the next shot u lose 10% of the 90% u had left and so on... maybe the kikoho should be weaker everytime u use it since u get tired more and more? just a thought :p

...that or just keep losing stamina.

the move takes away life force though..

and the shin kikiho almost killed him.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That's what he means. By using that move you would lose 10% of your hp everytime its used. And I suppose making it so that the attack is weaker as your hp is lower would make sense. o_O

Best answers
Well, yer I guess just make Tri-beam Ha lower your stamina a by maybe 5 or something....10 is a bit to much >_>

And your statment with the Ssj's was confusing

"As there are being SSJ2, and so on, When the person gets to that level, SSJ shouldn't have a Ki drain as the character is used to it.

Vegeta, on the other hand does not have that, but to balance it maybe make him get SSJ2 to a lower powerlevel than Gohan and Goku."

If your talking about the game about the chars loosing ki as in Ssj well....you Don't lose ki >_> and if your talking about the actual dragonball Z series well...DUH! They slept as a Super Saiyan,they ate as a Super Saiyan....

And I don't know why Vegeta should have a early transformation as a Ssj2.In the fight between Vegeta and Goku they were at the same power level...soo yah...but hey..you can just do it for the sake of it.

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guzzie said:
If your talking about the game about the chars loosing ki as in Ssj well....you Don't lose ki >_> and if your talking about the actual dragonball Z series well...DUH! They slept as a Super Saiyan,they ate as a Super Saiyan....
It is planend for 1.3 that transformations will take ki to maintain as far as I remember.
As there are being SSJ2, and so on, When the person gets to that level, SSJ shouldn't have a Ki drain as the character is used to it.
In one respect it's already in the game or similar to the aspect of perfect transformations (which of course require a certain pl to achieve).

Best answers
Ahh!! Ki will be needed to Maintain it,that sucks >_> No more Ssj AFK,meh you can just transform as soon as you go down.But it'll be hard maintaining Ki...:(

Turbo + Swoop + In the Air + Maintaining Ssj + Tele. Bah....me don't like this.

-GuZzie

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
That just right about it it will drain your ki down and desasscend btw swoop will not be the main attack in esf 1.3 so you will never know just be suprise to it

Best answers
What...swoop will not be on 1.3 *Stares*...bah whatever is the new method i'm pretty sure that it'll take more ki than the swoop :(

-GuZzie

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Ahh!! Ki will be needed to Maintain it,that sucks >_> No more Ssj AFK,meh you can just transform as soon as you go down.But it'll be hard maintaining Ki...:(

-GuZzie
Don't worry, with the changes in 1.3 that are being made I'm sure there shouldn't be to much of a issue with these key areas.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The changes that are being made in 1.3 are what's going to make Guzzie's fears a reality.

The higher the trans, the higher the ki drain. It doesn't make sense to me to have no ki drain for SSJ from a player's perspective.

They say swoop is being removed but dash and "charged swooping" is pretty much what is taking it's place. Dash will use more ki than the charged swoop due to the increased speed, but charged swooping use the same amount of ki as it does now (although I think either swooping or teleporting should use less ki).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw FPSSJ? Glad you want the mighty Fire Phoenix in the game but i'm sorry it's too overpowered.

Best answers
....Chris...wth?? That was random... Lol.

Anyways....lots of changes in 1.3.....its going to take a while to get used to the game.... >_>

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
....Chris...wth?? That was random... Lol.

Anyways....lots of changes in 1.3.....its going to take a while to get used to the game.... >_>

-GuZzie
Actualy it wasnt. The first part of his reply was regarding the FP. Its what Chris' was called when he still had the nick Fire Phoenis.

The second part of his reply stated the idea is to unbalanced.

And i agree. SSJ should not mean less work for the user. Cause they dont have to control their KI anymore.

The higher the transformation the bigger the KI Drain. But that leaves you with more speed, HP and PL. I think its a fair enough Trade.

As for the tribeam. It should be ussed normaly like any other attack. No need to make it use up your HP.

Best answers
I'd have to agree with you Grega.Your 100% right about everything.But...how long would it take to actually reach the 2nd transformation >_>

-GuZzie

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not as long as you'd think.

Best answers
Ohhh really.But Transformations tend to get boring sometimes.For n00bs its a dream come true.But I can't wait till I see Vegeta turning into a Majin!! Yeshh!!!

Supreme Kai : Don't let him take you Vegeta,let go, the past is the past don't think of it,the innocent and clear.

Vegeta : HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, I'M NOT INNOCENT

-GuZzie

Best answers
Grega said:
Actualy it wasnt. The first part of his reply was regarding the FP. Its what Chris' was called when he still had the nick Fire Phoenis.

The second part of his reply stated the idea is to unbalanced.

And i agree. SSJ should not mean less work for the user. Cause they dont have to control their KI anymore.

The higher the transformation the bigger the KI Drain. But that leaves you with more speed, HP and PL. I think its a fair enough Trade.

As for the tribeam. It should be ussed normaly like any other attack. No need to make it use up your HP.

Hmmm... ok how about this? Once you get to perfect trans in any form, no more ki drain or a lot less ki drain? I mean the character is supposed to be used to the new form if he does a perfect trans, right?

Just a thought :)

And remember when Tien fought cell with that technique? He nearly killed our lil reptile friend but nearly at the cost of HIS OWN life.

So yeah, it should drain something.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andy011 said:
Hmmm... ok how about this? Once you get to perfect trans in any form, no more ki drain or a lot less ki drain? I mean the character is supposed to be used to the new form if he does a perfect trans, right?

Just a thought :)

And remember when Tien fought cell with that technique? He nearly killed our lil reptile friend but nearly at the cost of HIS OWN life.

So yeah, it should drain something.
It does. It drains KI. And im all for less KI drain for perfect transformations. BUT KI drain has to be.

Best answers
Grega said:
BUT KI drain has to be.
Whyyy...? x.x Look if you REALLY wanna make it dbz-ish, perfect trans ki drain should be very slow or none. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom