FPS Creator X10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I ran across this little program and it looks pretty powerfull fora program that you don't really need any coding or mapping experience.

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=view_product&id=2127

I was thinking about getting this and messing with this thing seeing what I can make. Anyone else ever heard of this program or know of any good projects made on this?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks pretty good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember messing with this program a while back. It was ok and fun to play around with.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I've looked into it once, you do require a level of degree in scripting.
This all looks all nice(graphics-wise it's quite good), but it's more like a demo creator than a real fps creator, which what they are implying.

I can't see any of the products being worthy to play(or to pay for), but it looks like a good prototyping tool for new game concepts.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I've looked into it once, you do require a level of degree in scripting.
This all looks all nice(graphics-wise it's quite good), but it's more like a demo creator than a real fps creator, which what they are implying.

I can't see any of the products being worthy to play(or to pay for), but it looks like a good prototyping tool for new game concepts.
I totally agree.. Tried FPS creator some years back, and back then it was only suitable for creating demos or games with 4-5 lvls tops.. But it's a good starter ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom