[FP]Regular Brolly.

Best answers
1142 poly's so far.i'll try to keep it under 2000.if anyone has some good pics of him,please post them.and after the model is finished i'll try to skin him with my n00bz0r skills :laff: .

Best answers
tehh n00b0rsih skills are... great! :p that is actually pretty good model of brolly ;) i like it :p can't wait for teh rest of the body... good job!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hamppu said:
tehh n00b0rsih skills are... great!
*punch and kick hamppu*

comming good movento.. just...
if you want to let this get animated... the shoulders will be bad animated :-\ lemme do a drawover how they have to look like... wait a few sec!

edit:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually tryforce/zyrus/whatever. your shoulder joint is worse than his. cobweb joints rarely deform well at all. especially at the shoulder, as they are only designed for movement in 1 direction, rather than the pivotal movement that the shoulder uses.

it looks ok. but the triangle below the pec, that connects to the shoulder. i can see a way to make that a quad, and have it connect nicely to the shoulder. i suggest you try that. itll get a much smoother flow going =]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good... just the shoes are poor.

Best answers
finished it.i need some crits for his head.thanks to Laheen for the secksie render.

DMW

Best answers
hmmmmm before i crit,how about seeing him from the side as well.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
His feet seem like they were put on backward and his biceps are sticking out too far. Other than that, very nice! :laff:

Best answers
below the waist is where u messed up..it looks too fake..add in more defenition to his waists...take a better look at your refrence pics..and compare...upper torso is good..feet are horrible..make them slimmer....make the bracers stick out more too..remember they arent a part of his arm.its something he wears..so they wouldnt be as straight/flat compared to his forearm as u have it set now..add more detail to the cloth around his waist..it looks too striaght as it is now..add in more waves...also dont forget to add in the gem on the boots,bracers and belt..do those things..he he should be ALOT better...:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres no point giving you crits, cos you didnt actually change anything that anyone else suggested =/

i suggest listening to people, and correcting things as you go, before you "finish" and everyones still picking holes in your work.

Best answers
i do listen to crits,i just saw these crits like 5 minutes ago.i pulled his biceps back.i can't extrude the weighs/bracers on his arms,cause otherwise i'll be over my poly limit.and the gem on his braces and belt will be skinned on.
i hope this clears things up a bit.
here's the side view.

i'll see what i can do to make it better without adding more poly's.

DMW

Best answers
Yea he just doesnt seem right,the only problem i could name is the biceps.And post your ref pic.And what is your current poly count and limit.

Best answers
your anatomy from the side view from the torso to the head is way off. Pectorials to large, unatrual bicep, abs looked a little to flabby (if thats a word lol) and he has no ass, but it isnt looking bad i look forward to an update

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
lol u were checking out his ass.. =P
Chang please refrain from spamming like this. Next time talk about his model and give some crits and/or comments.

The model is good but he doens't have much bulk. I know Broly was weak when he was normal but he still had some meat on his body. Your model lacks muscle. Its a good model it just needs to have meat on the bones.

Also his Pecs seems to stick out more the his face does. On a human being the face sticks out farther then the pecs do, no matter how huge the guys pecs are. Repostion the head and make the neck just a tad thicker and your problem is fixed. Good job on the model man. Its nice!

Best answers
here's my ref.as you can see his pecs stick out a little more then his head.maybe on my model they stick out to much :] .my poly limit is 2000 and atm the model is 1944.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom