Forum Suggestion

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well I've been looking through the off topic and it seems that a surprising amount of people are creating their own fan-fics now. I've counted at least 5 popping up recently and it's possible that more will appear later.

The only problem is that with the flow of off topic posts most Fan-Fics soon get lost and eventually forgotten. Probably the only reason that the 'Forum Fanfic 2' has survived as long as it has is that it was stickied.

So I was wondering, would it be possible for at some point in the future (assuming there are still people making fan-fics) for a Fan-Fiction Board to be created for this part of the community.

Just a suggestion.. :)

Best answers
Good idea. Then more people with no lifes can read freakishly long pages of whacked out stuff...

(sry, i enjoy fan fics too, just bein dumb)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah well i never really read the whole time cause i mean dear god, they have to be like 10 pages long! but it would help but i'm not sure how much would go into it like the misc secton kinda but it would only have 40 or 50 in total after over a year by my guess

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea nice idea i write some and it would be nice to have its own little section :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom