Forum Suggestion (Avatars)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate the avater that can only be 10kb it should be allot bigger that is very small.
Nice idea GMAN.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the matter, alergic to cutting useless colors off those pallets?
Come on people the only reason why you'd want more is for gif98a, which is becoming problematic to begin with.

In addition, I can no longer up the avatar size.

Greg is the only one who can, and it was recently raised from 1k to 10k.

I don't see an option for that in my user cp, or my admin cp for that matter, Gman.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't you plz talk to Greg or something Cuceus?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't want signatures at all on the forum, what makes you think he'd be happy about larger Avatars on his hard drive?

Best answers
UHm,my avatars are always smaller then 10 kb's...My high quality avatars are big around 8 kb!USE .jpg format people!!!!Yes that errors doubles when saving again,and again,and again,but,that's purpose of that!Anyway,10 kb max-fine to me-after all-avatars are useless,just make a bg around 4 kb,add picture around 2 kb's,make it filtrated if u want-viola!Avatar that's beautiful,and large about 7 kb's!And,if u want,make it animated with all that stuff-u got 9 kb's,if we count that u have 3 pictures puted together in animation!Actually,u should be happy that option for uploading is here-if not,u could not practically have avatars,then ones u have hosted!So,I think that avatar size stays on his place!
10 kilobytes is fine to almost every1!That I don't mention dumbs who are using default avatars!Stays same,I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom