Forum Stall?

Best answers
Was it just me or could no one else access any threads all day long? What was that?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Forums are still having a problem ever since they moved. I've been experiencing the same thing. Should be over in an hour or two.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, it was the same yesterday, basically down all day... Hope that gets fixed soon.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, we're all able to post again, so I assume that means it's been fixed.

The problem only arose today, for me, so I'm not sure it had anything to do with the move (since that didn't occur today).

Things appear to be kosher for now, though...not that I can do much.

...for a minute there, I thought I'd have a vacation from administrating =P

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wasn't just you. Just about everything except the main index page failed to load.

<div style="font-size:7.5px">(I blame Pain)

I <3 you too bishie - Pain</div>

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he forums weren't working for me yesterday I was jsut like "wtf? I can't view anything but the forum index". Now that it's fixed I guess I can start posting away =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had to go to the ZEQ2 forums to get my forum fix for the moment (pretty damn sweet update today).

I could load the forums when I got home, but none of the threads were working.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same thing happened to me, but I have another problem. You see I can type in my address box "www.for" and it will automatically come up as "www.forum.esforces.com" and I press the happy little enter button and i get soemthing that says: "www.forum.esforces.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again" but when I type in "www.esf" I get "http://www.esforces.com/?p=forums" and it press the check button to enter, and vuala in the adress bar it says "www.forum.esforces.com" wtf o.0

But yeah I couldn't check the forums all day today either. Like I could get TO the forums but couldn't access any threads =/

Best answers
Today was the only problem I've had all week, and it was like others said, I could see the forums, just not threads. Meh everythings working fine now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom