Forum navigation

Best answers
Yeah a simple suggestion....it would be all the more convienant if yall would put a little navigation bar at the bottom....you know so you don't have to scroll back to the top to go the the main index and then select the forum you want to visit. They are very common among most forums so it shouldn't be too hard to find a script for.

Just a thought on my behalf.

Best answers
Just hold page up and you'll be there in a sec.

Best answers
Well no **** it only takes a second but it is very annoying.
Lets say I was on a 28k modem and was currently ine off topic, but decided I wanted to check out what was going on in the art forums. I would have to go up and return to the main index, wait for it to load, go back down and click the art forum and again wait for it to load. That could take a little time on a slow modem....ecspecially if the server was acting up....with one of those little navigation bars it would be much simpler. They are also far more useful than the topic rating bar :S .

Best answers
yes...
and scripting a navigation thing for the forums would take more time than that. If uve got a 28k modem u shouldnt be allowed near esf. Lag.
I have a 56k, an i see no point, just open a new window and surf all the topics at once.
Simple as pie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom