Forum Fanfic 3

Scruffie

S
Affectionatly dubbed by the Writers as FF3, and by you lot, 'Oh no not again'.

It is 10 years after the last one, although my first post is only 5, do please skip 10.

I only want about 6 writers for this. The list is as follows.

Hinoki (Vegetto)
Scruffie
Engar
Arthos Returns
Cucumber (if you want to return)

WHich leaves one slot. Any budding writers out there who are looks for fun are free to join as long as they PM ME FIRST .

RULES

Simple stuff:-

-No posting unless you are a writer (no spamming at all)
-Please don't flame us, we do it for fun, and for whoever's readings amusement.
-All other Forums rules apply

If some nice Mod would like to Sticky this, I would be delighted.

Any writers on the list that don't want to be there please contact me, and anyone who had business to finish off in FF2, do so in the FF2 thread.

Onward, to FF3!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 Years after the Grey Buu disaster, we find Saiyan lying on his four poster bed.

Saiyan swings his feet round and sits on the edge of the bed. He sighs and casts a longing glance out of the window. It was pouring.

The planet he was on, New Earth, had a strange weather cycle. It usually displayed the feelings of the planets Guardian, Porunga. On the days he was happy, or excited, the sky was clear and the sun was shining, but other days, like today, he was obviously depressed.

Saiyan let out an annoyed grunt as he walked over to the window and leaned his elbows on it's ledge. His wild black hair drooped slightly in front of his eyes, and he swept it away.

Rainy days were always a major bore on New Earth. Training was impossible in the mud, and Porunga said he should just take rainy days as a rest day. He hated rest days.

Jin, Porungas assistant, had gotten lost , and Porunga was in search of him. Saiyan was bored more than worried, because although Jin and Porunga were like Fathers to him, they could most definetly take care of themselves.

As Saiyan looked at the dark sky, lightning hit a nearby mountain top, and thunder crashed through the palace. Saiyan stood up bolt straight.

Porunga had been depressed lately, some takl of evil floated through the air, but only enough for heavy rain. Not lightning. SOmething bad was going down.

The equivalent of a telepathic scream shot through the many valleys of New Earth, making Saiyan stumble slightly. That was the last straw.

"Porunga?! Jin?!" Saiyan backpeddled and grabbed a small capsule off his dresser. He flew out the window full force, creating a gaping hole which soon repaired itself. "I'm coming!"

Amidst the rain, Saiyan burst teh capsule, and as the smoke cleared he was wearing Saiyan armour, which white boots and a white chestplate with black skintight, durable material underneath, It was torn at the arms.

Siayan shot towards a nearby mountain range, where there appeared to be a large chunk out of a mountain. Beneath it, was a large pile of rocks and boulders.

"No!" SHouted Saiyan as he paused above the scene.

He flew down and start to pul away rock after rock, until he eventually spot a limp Namekian Arm.

It took a few minutes to uncover Porunga, and when he did, he found that he was breathing, although only slightly. Saiyan had tears streaming down his face as he held his master in his arms.

"No..." He whispered to himself.

He turned round as he felt Jins presence beneath the rocks, although only barely.

Saiyan leapt at the pile and tore away at the boulders, only to find that bu the time he reached Jin, he was dead.

Dead.

Saiyan wept, holding his once time good friend and masters limp body in his hands. Saiyans eyes flickered, and he ****ed his head back violently and screamed.

Saiyans hair stood on end and his eyes changed colour. He had become a Super Saiyan.

Best answers
Ah good FF3 a nice clear slab the old one has too many pages!!!

----------------------------------------

Vegen was flying around just streching when Zensoko's mother called his name. He was living in Zensoko's village now which he found quite peaceful. He brought the two turkeys that Zensoko's parents wanted to make for the days dinner.

He set them down and quickly useing his energy cleared all the feathers off amused with them gently floating down. Now he opened the door carrying them in as he tripped over a floorboard landing right on his face.

"Ouch, that hurts..." He stood up rubbing his face and setting the poultry down to go get Zensoko away from his friends in the park closeby. When he got there he laughed as Zensoko was teaching all the children to fly as they flew into random objects such as tree's and swings.

"Hey Zensoko your mother's calling you, I suggest you hurry if you know what I mean."

Scruffie

S
Porunga flipped backwards over a long path of rocks imbedded in the river, and drew his sword.

Okay Saiyan, lets see if you can use all that I taught you over the years!

Saiyan leapt into view and clashed swords with him. He was now 16 years of age, with the same armour he had worn all those years ago. His Black Hair blew in the wind.

"Don't worry about that sir, just worry about me not pulling punches!" Saiyan and Porunga danced around each other, making impossible manuevers with the swords.

Eventually, Saiyan disappeared altogether, and reappeared a few metres away from Porunga.

Porungas invisable aura flared and sprayed water outwards from the river. His cloak blew about his person. This meant Poprunga had just upped the proverbial ante, and Saiyan knew it.

Saiyan just smirked and went SSJ, without a thought. He flipped backwards and landed in the sky, his arms open wide, miniture swirls of air appearing at the palms of his hands.

His arms slowly begun to glow yellow, and Saiyan forced the Yellow energy into his hands., and brought them togather, and swirled them around each other, moulding a ball out of the energy. He brought it to his sides and started to add more enrgy to it.

"Sai-"

Porunga sheathed his sword and placed his hands sideways in front of his face,a nd closed his eyes.

"yan-"

Saiyan frowned for a second as the energy grew strong, and he thrust his palms forwards, shooting a beam of immense power outwards.

It hit a shield in front of Porunga, and started to struggle with it. Porunga smirked and opened his eyes, and the beam started to fall back.

Saiyan frowned again, and went SSJ2, the moment this happened, the beam stood still. It was a stalemate.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
"Careful now, don't try and too much at once. Not so hi- Don't push people now, its a big sky."

Floating above ten feet off the ground with well trained eye on all the children was Zensoko. He was taller now, 6,4, and his body was much more well defined than the gawky adolescent one he had had when he first met Veget- Vegen..

His Gi was strange, like Son Goku's but different. The boots and straps were jet black as well as the weighted shirt but the rest was pure white. On his back was a picture of two wolves, a black and a white, circling each other.

"Watch out for that- Ack!"

Swooping downwards Zensoko scooped up a tiny 4 year old girl just before she smacked right into one of the swings, they were all learning so young now that his class was rapidly becoming a day-care center. Not that he minded, he liked kids and enjoyed teaching.

It was almost as satisfying as teaching his pupils who were quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with. Even Vegen who kindly helped out with the training quite often was finding his best very hard to handle, even in Super Saiya-Jin. That was due almost entirely to their determination which even those born after the Buu crisis shared.

"You okay?" Zensoko cradled the little girl in his arms and landed gently on the ground, focussed on her for that moment. Zensokzo got the unneeded message and began to move.

Tien had been impressed by this and Zensoko had been shocked, but he and Zensokzo had found a new use for his split-form or 12 eyes technique. It allowed Zensokzo to create a body for himself which he could maintain for at least a day, giving him some unheard of freedom. They never tested the one day limit, the two of them had become too accustomed to each others thoughts for them to do that.

But it meant that they could each get a little privacy and when Zensoko was busy, Zensokzo could handle work. The wolf/monster slid from Zensoko with a flash and a slight tingling, not damaging his clothes but taking no clothes with him.

The children giggled at the now familar sight of him and began chasing him in a tag game from which he would constantly be the victor. Well, thought Zensoko ruefully, until they grow up.

"So," he turned back to look at the girl who's name he was sure was Amanda, "Are you hurt?" She shook her head mutely. "Good, be more careful in future?" She nodded her head mutely. "Good girl, go off and catch the doggy."

"I am not a doggy!" The children laughed and Zensoko barely managed to repress a giggle. Luckily Vegen saved him by calling and he moved to go.

"Is my sister all right?" Zensoko twisted around and froze at the sound of the female voice. His heart started pounding a mile a minute and he felt incredibly lonely. Where's Zensokzo when you need him?!

When Zensoko had retured he had been slightly guilty about something. In order to accept the loss of his village he had had to start with the people he had barely known. When he had got back he had made the effort to get to know her.

This had resulted in a severe and incredibly embarressing mix up between him and her father who thought his intentions had been to 'take advantage of fame on an innocent young girl.' As if that hadn't been enough, the girl had become annoyed at him after listening to her father.

So he had avoided her which wasn't easy considering he also had to teach her fighting techniques along with everyone else. Lots of embarresment had plagued those meetings though Zensoko had gotten over it after a while. Or so he had thought.

"U-uh yeah, she's fine." She quirked her eyebrow at Zensokzo who was roaring at the children who had backed him into a corner. Amanda was at the head of that group.

"He-he's harmless." Zensoko withered under her stare, aware that for no apparant reason he was beginning to blush.

"Really?"

One of the oldest of the group tried to blast Zensokzo only to find himself flying backwards through the air.

"J-j-just a little energy, no h-h-harm d-d-done."

"Something wrong?" Zensoko turned to see Vegen, an embodiment of hope and escape. "Dinners ready.." Vegen gestured towards the house vaguely, caught up by the peculiar tinge of colour Zensoko's face was turning.

"Oh!" Zensoko turned to the girl who's name was completely gone for him, "G-got to go. Sorry!"

Zensoko began to stride away, straight past Vegen with a frantic nod, and absolutely refused to look back. Zensokzo dismissed the class with a roar and sent the giggling children on their way before merging back into Zensoko.

There was a gruff s******ing in the back of his head.

"Zensoko?" asked Vegen as he caught up, "Do you have a fever or something."

"Not a word Vegen," muttered Zensoko, hot with embarresment, "Not a damn word."

Scruffie

S
Lightyears across the universe, out of sight and mind of Porunga and Saiyan, a large battleship blasted through space.

Inside, a large lab, filled with many instruments and gigantic machines, was bustling with scientists.

"Lord Fridgia is coming down the hall!" Whispered one of them to the others.

"Prepare the tanks!" The scientists scampered around the laboratory, preparing this and that, for the arrival of Fridgia.

The doors swung open, knocking aside a scientist. A changeling stepped out and walked towards another scientist, who was trembling in his shoes.

The Changeling was female, tall with a white body. She resembled Friezas Final Form in many aspects, which was mostly why most trembled at her presence. Not only was she his daughter, but she was also a representation of his Final, and until his defeat, indestructable form.

"A...ah, Lord Fridgia... I see you have.. erm, arrived! What a pleasure it is to.... a... have you--!"

"Spare me the pleasantries Mackay. Show me the progress on the cloning project... now!" The scientist Nearly fell over. He dropped the papers and instruments that he held in his hands.

He scrambled to pick them up. A couple of guards that had walked in with Fridgia looked at each other and smirked.

The scientist brought himself to his feet and led Fridgie to two large see-through tanks, filled with a murky green liquid.

"In... um, inside these, uh tanks are the two clones you requested, composed of the two remaining Saiyans DNA." He composed himself. He was on his territory now... science. " They are stable and are awaiting awakening."

"Good, good..." Fridgia reached out and touched one of the Tank walls. " And their power? Is it strong?"

"It is sir... m'am... it is very strong indeed."

"Excellent!" She glanced at the scientist. " Well? What are you waiting for? Release them!"

"Im... immediatley!" The Scientist turned to the team of scientists gathering behind him. " Release the Saiyans!"

They scattered, each running to a different instrument, or control panel. WIthin seconds the tanks were draining and the glass cases were flying up.

The two fell to the floor, coughing, gasping for air. One was female, and the other male.

The male had hair shaped like Trunks', only it was black. His face was that of Vegetas, and his body was tall and muscular, like Goku.

The female was tall as well, and had flowing black hair down to the small of her back. The scientists flocked around them, some taking down results, and others giving them clothes.

"Excellent! Two Saiyans, perfectly spawned off of the DNA of the ones known as Vegeta, and Kakarot!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh, 3 posts so far for me... this is a good one. I can feel it in my bones guys!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Zensoko and Vegen strode towards their home quickly, partly because of Zensoko's need to leave the area but mostly because of Vegen's Saiya-Jin stomach. Zensoko had learned to live with the fact that Saiya-Jins and table manners are never around at the same time and after 10 years so had his family but at the same time, he was glad they rarely had out of town guests.

They paused at the door while he kicked off his shoes and left them beside the doorstep before removing the rest of the weighted part of his clothing. This left the rope he tied around his waist as the only black part of his clothing.

Satisfied that he wouldn't crush the foorboards of his home Zensoko stepped inside and sniffed the smell of the begginings of dinner. All thoughts of embarresment drifted away as he followed the smell inside, dodging his father who was wearing a knowing grin.

"I saw you meet someone at school," his father called without turning to follow him, safe with the knowledge that Zensoko wouldn't move any further away.

"Huh?" He glanced over his shoulder at his father and tried to remain clueless as a blush swept up through his neck.

"Nice looking girl, reminds me of the one your brother married."

Fighting Buu didn't come close to hearing your father talk about marriage, he was only 24 years old after all! He was still young, still active. It wasn't the time for settling down.

"Y-yeah, I guess she does. The two of them coming over for dinner?"

His father shook his head and turned around to face Zensoko with gleaming eyes.

"They're too busy taking care of my grandson. He's such a good boy don't you think? And quite the fighter. It would be great to have another.."

He nodded glumly, backing away from his father as quickly as possible. Thomas was a good boy but on the infrequent occasions of meeting him Zensoko had ended up drooled on and and bitten. His brother wasn't so much older than him, seeing him with a child actually made him feel a little nervous.

And maybe a little jealous..

But that was besides the point, Zensoko hadn't met any girls he would consider marrying. Not that he had gone to any lengths to try, he had been somewhat buried in his training in spite of what he had thought to himself at a certain barbeque.

You should try harder and maybe open your eyes once in a while. The girl was attractive.

Oh be quiet, snapped Zensoko, What do you know about girls?

More than you.. Zensokzo trailed off with a hoarse chuckle, sending Zensoko back to the real world.

"Zensokzo agrees with me, doesn't he?" His family had taken a while to adjust to his momentary lapses while he talked to Zensokzo but by this point it was becoming ordinary. He didn't look it but Zensokzo was truely becoming an adoptive son.

"No," replied Zensoko sullenly, backing away further and waving for Vegen to follow. He was wisely staying out of the conversation.

"You should think about it too Vegen," said Zensoko's father as the Saiya-Jin quietly moved past him, "I know you're older than you appear but thats all the more reason to consider a family. Raise a few little Gotens and Trunks' of your own."

Both Goten and Trunks had been regular visiters to the village, helping out with training once in a while and finding it a little difficult to keep up due to their on lack of training. They weren't the only ones, almost all of the old Z-Force had been coerced into appearing to give demonstrations on techniques once in a while.

He hadn't said it but Zensoko was betting Vegeta had been proud at the popularity of his techniques. He had even allowed the occasional use of the gravity room for Zensoko's top pupils which was practically unheard of.

"It's okay," Zensoko's father patted Vegen on the shoulder and moved towards the kitchen, "I don't expect the both of you to settle down tommorow. Just think about it, okay?"

"Fine," called Zensoko, giving Vegen a scared look before following his father into the kitchen.

Scruffie

S
Porunga and Saiyan sat on a mountain top watching the sun set.

"So sir. This is it." Said Saiyan to his master.

Yes. Yes it is. Porunga sighed. I always knew this time would come.

"Yeah... I'm going to miss getting up at 4am to meditate..."

Fighting throughout the day...

"Watching the sunset..." They turned round and looked at each other and grinned.

You'll visit...

"Of course I will!"Saiyan said, slightly offended.

That wasn't a question, that's a fact. I won't let you just run off on your adventures without returning home once in a while. He stood up as the sun fell behind the horizon. He didn't look a day younger than he did at the death of Buu.

"It will be an adventure won't it?" He said, slightly more cheerily, as if this thought hadn't occured to him.

Of course! These friends of mine, they know how to treat a person. Porunga put his hand on Saiyans shoulder. Saiyan stood up. And I can guarantee Zensoko will put up a fight in sparring matches. Porunga smirked. He's one of the only one in the universe that can match my strength.

"Well then. Off I go." Saiyan said, after a long pause. Niether of them were sure what to say.

Yes. Jin will be pleased to hear of this, your coming of age.

Saiyans ears perked up. The mention of his former master saddened him slightly. His mental powers were too weak to contact him, he had to hear everything through Porunga.

"I miss him."

I know you do... I do. He was a good friend. You will see him again one day.

There was another pause.

Hmmm

"What is it?"

It seems Zensoko has forgotten what day it is... he isn't expecting you. Porunga smiled. What a surprise this'll be. Porungas grin faded. Now Saiyan, this is the final stage of your training. Staying with Zensoko and Veget should teach you one or two things about fighting.

Saiyan stood up straight. " Yes sir!"

I want you to fight your strongest, your bravest, and most of all...

"Yes sir?"

Have fun down there?

He grinned. "Yes sir!"

Porunga placed his hand on Saiyans shoulder once more. It'll be quiet without you.

"Good bye sir." Saiyan sighed once more.

Good bye.

And with that, Saiyan disappeared leaving only a wisp of energy.

He reappeared on the outskirts of a small village surrounded by forest, wearing only his Saiyan Armour and a look of bemusement. He swept one of his dark locks out of his line of vision.

"Now, where is the most powerful powerlevel?" Saiyan looked around for a moment and pinpointed two big ones. There we go. I hope there's something to eat here, I'm starved.

He walked into the hut he sensed the energy in.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe I shoulda PMed you about this... sorry if it disrupts anything.

Best answers
Engar you said barely handle in SSJ, im permenently in SSJ just to keep my body from damageing itself because of my strength.

-------------------------------------------------

"Uh, sure maybe when I grow a year older." Vegen smirked he didn't grow older so he wouldn't have to worry about that.

Vegen tried to keep his manners in tact but with his Saiyan hunger it was a hard thing to do. He finished up and washed the dishs, it was his night to clean up. He quickly finished and ran outside, Zensoko may not have remembered but they were expecting a guess within two hours.

Vegen flew out into the field, all the children were gone since Zensoko was done with their lesson. Vegen landed doing simple strech's.

His aura kicked up its gold color flickered. He sat down his aura still around his body and went into a meditation. Suddenly two presences seemed to be in the one body, his voice like two people on top of eachother.

"Ah thought I would never get the time to talk, its hard to hide myself." Vegets voice rung out inside Vegen's head. "Im sorry, its hard to get away from everyone." Another voice was there, before Vegets voice had a chance to respond Saiyan appeared in the forest.

Vegen stood up and glared at him, appearantly unoticed. Vegen quickly returned to the village and sat on the roof of the house he was staying in. Just waiting for Saiyan to enter.

Scruffie

S
The two Saiyan clones were sitting in a cold metal room, fully dressed in Saiyan Armour.

The man sat, head in hands, on a bench protruding from a wall. He was absorbed in his thoughts.

The woman, his 'sister' sat in the corner, bunched up in a ball, weeping softly to herself.

I have memories, dates, names, faces, all false! My own name is a forgery! My brother, my parents, my own damn dog! All the 'gift' of one scientist who thought it would make life easier?! It's bad enough that my body is not my own... but my past?! My name? My own identity!

"I CAN'T STAND IT ALL!" She screamed, lifting her head momentarily out of her hands, only to slump back down again, into the safety of her 'own' arms.

Her brother was taking it slightly better. " Don't cry sister." He said, standing up. "I too feel violated, but they gave us life... we have to thank them for that much."

"What?! They are evil people brother! Have you heard what they want us to do? Kill gratuitously! Innocent people shall die at our hands if they have their way! I am not thanking them for anything!"

"I... I know. And we will not follow their orders, we shall leave here, under the cover of night. Don't worry, Ace."

"Never call me that." She said with incredible distain in her voice. "I will find my own name. Out there somewhere." She motioned towards the wall. She stood up and dried her tears. "So we will leave, brother?"

"I have no problem with my name A--, sister. Call me Rock. And yes, we shall leave."

Though slightly shocked, she reailsed that although they were 'brother and sister' they were entirley different people.

"Tonight then." He said. "Tonight..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Busting out of their cell was the easy part: doing it without being seen or heard, slightly more tricky.

They managed it, and also managed to get as far as the launching pads, outside on the roof of the large battleship. The air was thin, but they still managed it.

As they prepared to take off, a group of guards got out onto the roof.

"Damn!" Rock swore as the capsule doors exploded. His sister, inside her capsule, heard.

"More guards?"

"Yep... Launching, brace yourself!"

The launch was neck-breakingly quick, and they were into the air like a shot.

The guards hail of fire managed to do small amounts of damage to the craft before they got out of range, and just as they thought they were safe, small fighter ships appeared behind them, guns ablazing.

"Rock!" Said his sister. " Teey just took out my main guidance systems, and from the looks of it, your is on the fritz to!"

"Jesus... keep going, I'm hitting auto-pilot."

"Wait, what are you doing?!"

"If we don't stop them, they're going to kill us!" Rocks door swung open, and he was sucked out into the thin air that was held with the large battleships shield system.

"You want some punks? Bring it on!" Rock threw himself on the enemy ship, and ripped the pilot out of the ****-pit. He threw him off into the background, and flipped back, landing on the rear of the other fighter ship.

"Woo! Who knew life could be this fun?" Rock was speaking to no one in particular, his voice couldn't carried far on the thin air.

He jumped off the ship and blasted it into a billion pieces, before rocketing off after his own ship.

"Rock!" Said his sister through the intercom built into his own suit. "If our capsules hit the shield, you won't be able to come after me!"

"Why's that?"

Her voice crackled. " Because if you break through to the other side, you won't be able to breath and--"

"That's enough, thats enough! Too much information sis... I'm coming up behind you."

Rock was slowly gaining on his own ship. His hand reached out. Just as he could feel the cold metal of the hull on the small sphere, he spotted the barrier.

"Oh ****..." Said his sister down the intercom. "Rock, the barrier!"

"I see it, I see it!" He said " Just let me..." He got a firm grasp on the ships open door, and he swung himself in. He was just swinging the door shut as the barrier hit them.

"F...f....f...." He said, breathing heavily. "Fu...fu..."

"Rock? You in one piece?"

"Y...yeah.... just, tired...."

"Yes! Wow that was great!" She was ecstatic. The cold militaristic battleship was gone now, she was safe. "You... Rock!"

"C....c....."

"What is it?"

"Ca....ca....can....w..we, g...go again?"

"Ha ha!" Said his sister, as they both shot through the galaxy, out of the range of the battleships main fire. " So where we off to anyhow Rock?"

"Simple." Said Rock, catching his breath. "Back to out real relatives, our own family. We're going to Earth."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG I loved writing this bit. I hope I didn't make too many errors, so you can enjoy that as much as I did. lol

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Sorry Vegetto, I only meant that the one or two of the fighters were pushing you to use more than a little bit of your potential in a fight. Just trying to show how good they are, I'll remember the SSJ thing though.

It was really cool Scruffie :D

-----------------------------------

Zensoko didn't remember anything about Saiyan, he had been preoccupied with lessons as of late and meeting that.. person.. had just shot his memory to peices. Still he had reached the stage where he could sense things without trying.

At first he had written off the powerful energy as Vegen in late night training. However it soon became clear that this was a new energy signature, only faintly familiar after 10 years. He hopped off his chair as the signature entered his house and made his way to the front door, followed closely by his father.

The sight on the door step stunned them all.

"Goku?!" Both Zensoko and his father spoke in unison, only to fall into silence as they looked closer.

It wasn't Goku, it didn't feel like Goku. But this warrior had the hero's face as if he was some long lost son. It didn't take more than a second for Zensoko to recognise the boy as Saiyan, Porunga's pupil. Now he was here for.. Zensoko could have slapped himself, he had completely forgotten about the last part of Saiyan's training.

"Mom," called Zensoko without taking his eyes of Saiyan, "Could you work up a Saiya-Jin style snack. We've got a visitor."

He bent his knee's slightly in order to be at eye level with Saiyan, then extended his hand to the boy.

"Welcome to Earth Saiyan, good to have you with us."

Zensoko smiled at the boy.

Things are certainly going to get more interesting around here.

Scruffie

S
Um, Engar, Saiyans 16. You don't have to bend down, lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saiyan looked around the room at the people. They were gawking at him for some reason. He got the impression they thought he was someone else.

"Um... so... you mentioned food?" Said Saiyan, slightly bewildered. Zensoko couldn't hold back the laugh.

"Always thinking with your stomach... talk about a true Saiyan." Zensoko led Saiyan to the table. " Sit, sit, mom will be right back with the food."

The word food was a comforting thought. He hadn't eaten before he left, so he could eat a horse right about now.

All he hoped was that Zensokos moms cooking could live up to Porungas.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
I did say slightly. :D

----------------------------

Eiyo had been a good cook before Vegen had moved in. Now she could officially be considered incredible. Left over turkey and scraps were prepared. Soup was cooked up while Saiyan was working through his first portion and Zensoko made himself a sandwhich in spite of filling himself up only recently.

Piping hot soup was dished out in front of the young boy who burned through it quickly with Eiyo smiling happily at the best compliment she could receive. A swift kick sent Zensoko's father to find a spare bed to set up for the boy while Zensoko sat down at the table in front of Saiyan.

He sipped on a boiling cup of tea, frowning as his tounge started to burn, and grinned at the boy.

"You're a lot bigger than when I last saw you, a lot stronger too by the looks of it."

Another bowl of soup was slid along the table, Saiyan catching it with an expert hand and replacing the empty one with it in one deft movement. Saiya-Jin eating, at times it could be considered like ballet. Though Saiyan wasn't the ill mannered person that some people (a certain person he resembled in particular) could be.

"If you are here for training then I think we could start early tommorow, I have my advanced classes then so you could sorta sit in. Maybe join in if you feel up to it. But in the mean time, what have you been up to? And how is Porunga? And that man.. Jin I think his name was, never got a chance to talk to him."

Zensoko glanced towards the door, waiting for Vegen who he knew would be in soon.

Scruffie

S
He's rather tall. Gohan was tall at 17, thats what he's like. You shouldn't have to bend you knee at all, thats the point I'm trying to get across, thast all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Saiyan fell back into his chair, satisfied that his stomach could hold no more.

He chatted away pleasantly with Zensoko, who kept checking back at the door, as if he was waiting for something.

"So we started sword training a year back, and I really took to it... who are you waiting on?"

"Oh, nobody, nobody...."

"That Saiyan outside? Vegen, or so his mind said?"

"Hmm? Oh yes, Vegen. He should be back any minute." Zensoko took a sip of his tea. " So, you a telepath like Porunga?"

"Not of his order, no, put I can lift things, and read minds... manipulate them to a point. But not very well."

"Good. Don't want you forcing me to lose a fight."

"Oh I wouldn't dream of doing that."

"Good."

"I prefer defeating my opponents the old fashioned way..." He flicked an eyebrow at Zensoko, and smirked, as if challenging him.

Zensoko just smiled, and took another sip of his tea. Training was going to be fun.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
M'kay. :D

--------------------------------

Zensoko's mind was alread crackling with possiblities, that move that Saiyan had pulled off at the barbque had been incredible and now he was ten years older. Who knew what sort of things he could pull off..

"Don't think I'll be your only tough opponent in training though. Keep in mind that Vegen out there is the strongest Saiya-Jin in existence, unless Vegeta has been holding back some sort of fourth SSJ level!" Zensoko grinned at his own joke and moved on,

"Of course Arthos is out there somewhere but I still believe Vegen to be the most skilled Saiya-Jin warrior. Power isn't everything though, if you coerce Piccolo into a fight you'll find that out very quickly. Members of my own village are pretty good themselves, two of my top students in particular could give you a real run for your money. "

"But training isn't everything," Zensoko peered at his mother through the dim light, she appeared to be holding a blanket and some pillows. "It's time for all warriors to sleep, so get to it."

Knowing better than to argue, Zensoko stood up and stretched before dropping his cup in the sink and moving towards his own bedroom. Saiyan was guided into a spare room where a fold up bed had been set up, Zensoko's mother setting up the blankets and pillows swiftly. Then she gave the teenager a quick but comforting hug and left the room quietly.

------------------------------

Zensoko was looking out of his bedroom window, staring up into the night sky and pondering what would be raining down from it next.

"Saiyan being here may have been arranged, but it still means something." Zensoko was speaking to Vegen, though he wasn't looking towards the Saiya-Jin. "The evil is headed towards us Vegen, I'm no Porunga but I can feel it in my bones. Something bad is heading our way."

Best answers
Guys if I don't respond means I got really busy and someone can make me do small actions and stuff like that.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Yes, Porunga of all people would not send a warrior like Saiyan here just to train. There is a deeper cause to this, and to be honest I've felt some rather interesting energy in space. Though Im not sure what it is it almost feels.... saiyan."

Vegen closed his eyes, laid down on his back faceing the sky. He seemed slightly troubled by something.

"Zensoko, get Saiyan up in a hour and meet me out in the field; its time we got started." He stood up looking both directions and stealthily walked towards the training field..

Scruffie

S
An evil Saiyan power eh? You got your own story there Hinoki?

WOW a whole hour of sleep. What a lucky guy. At least wait till dawn here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The capsules blasted through space at an incredible speed. The two Saiyans chatted over the intercom.

"Our guidance systems are shot... I only had time to set the space sector, not a localized system. It seems we're pretty screwed." Rocks monitor flashed on. " Oh? What's this?"

"What's what?" Said his sister, slightly distracted by the spectacular view outside.

"My guidance screen flashed on... but only half the screen is lighting up, I think mine must only have been damaged slightly."

"Can you get the coordinates?"

"Hmmm... we're in the sector, I'm doing a quick scan through the database, see if any planets.... whoa!" Rock freezes the scan as it reached a specific planet.

"Got it?"

"Yeah, I think so... I can't read the whole thing... it looks like Earth..."

"Well send we the coordinates!"

"Hmmm.... yeah, sure..." ROck rubbed his chin. " Odd though..." he said under his breath.

"What now?"

"Hmm? Oh, nothing... sending..." Rock seemed troubled, as the two ships shot in the direction of 'Earth'.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zensoko was trying his best but Saiyan wasn't waking up. He had tried everything from slapping him lightly on the cheek to screaming in his ear.

"What does Porunga do?" Almost instantly, Porungas voice appeared in his head. Bacon.

"W...wha?" Just say 'Bacon'. Zensoko was confused. "B...bacon?"

"Bacon?!" Saiyan shot up, and looked wide awake. "With eggs, scrambled." he said, like an electronic response.

"Saiyan... Bacon?" Zensoko was still half-confused, dealing with teenage Saiyans (apart from himself) was not something he was used to.

"Oh, right, training. Can we do that after breakfast, I am starved!" Saiyan hopped out of bed and burst the capsule containing his armour. Seconds later, he was in the kitchen, awaiting his meal. "If you have any toast, I'll be much obliged Zen..."

Zensoko watched him leave, bewildered. "Bacon?" He said, to himself, as he followed him. "'Zen'?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock and his sister descended into the atmosphere of a large planet, ten times the size of Jupiter, which registered on the guidance systems as 'Earth'.

They left two huge craters, and Sonic Booms rocked the valleys surrounding.

"Sister? You awake?" ROck kicked open the door to his ship. "We're here."

His sister wearily stepped out of her own ship. She flicked back her hair and yawned."Good...good..." She steadied herself, and looked around vaguely. "Where, exactly, is 'here'?"

Rock laughed, sounding not unlike and arrogant Vegeta. " Earth Sister, Earth! We are home!" He breathed in the air. He felt happy, happier than he ever would have been in Fridgias battle fleet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Porunga was rather rudely awakened by two huge sonic booms. He had chosen the night before to sleep under the stars. The Craters were 10 metres away from his now awakened body.

Sweet mother of... He turned his head to see two tall Saiyans, Male and Female, standing in front of the nearest crater.

"Don't move Namek, or I blow your head off." Said Rock, for it was him.

My name, Rock, is Porunga, and I would kindly wish you to leave my planet. Porunga flipped up and landed 3 of 4 metres before them. He was shirtless, since he had been training heavily all night.

"How did you know my name?" Said Rock, clearly trying not to sound taken aback.

I know these things. And I also know that if you do not leave, I will make you leave.

"This can't be your planet... this is Earth!" Said his sister, stepping between them. She reminded Porunga of that horrible woman, Bulma.

No, no it isn't, my dear, this... He gestured to their surroundings. "This, is New-Earth!"

Best answers
After Zensoko and Saiyan had a rough breakfast they rushed out to the field only too meet Vegen in SSJ2. His electric aura kicked up as they got closer and he opened his eyes stareing at Saiyan.

"Two on one, we need to work on your teamwork." Veget sternly said to the two.

"But thats not-" Zensoko was starting to say when Veget outbursted. "I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING!!" Taken aback by the rude attitude Vegen was showing Zensoko was slighly taken back, offended almost.

"Fine but your asking for it." Saiyan and Zensoko said in unison.

"I told you NO jokes!" Vegen upped his SSJ2's power to its max and jumped off the ground straight at Saiyan.

----------------------------------------------

Time to get serious.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Two on one, Vegen's certainly up for a beating

Don't be so sure, Zensokzo had a pessimistic tone to his growl, If he's worried he may go all out. Not good.

Vegen wouldn't go all out near the village..

Saiyan rolled sideways from a punch, the ground cracking under Vegen without his even touching down. The full blooded Saiya-Jin deflected a weak energy blast easily before catching Saiyan by arm and swinging him into the ground, shattering the scarred earth beneath him.

"I SAID ENOUGH PLAYING AROUND!"

"Yes, yes you did."

Vegen looked upwards at Zensoko, untransformed save for the bright red aura which surrounded him. Kaioken in full flow, Zensoko had been refining the technique every day until he had most of the levels under 50 mastered. Who knew which one he was at.

"So get ready!"

The boy become man hammered into Vegen and caught him by the head, forcing him into the ground face first. He collected energy in that hand, blasting down on him weakly just to inforce the point. Zensoko's red aura faded and he took a large, shuddering breath.

"Now then, lets not go overboard eh?" Vegen's hand caught him under the chin and sent Zensoko spiralling backwards. He caught himself easily in mid-air and landed with no problems, but was rubbing his chin when he did.

"We can't stop Zensoko, this is too important."

Vegen hadn't dropped out of SSJ 2 the whole time and now he was really turning on the fireworks, bolts crackling along his body as he turned to Saiyan. The boy returned the favour, his eyes flashing teal and his hair rising and straightening as he ascended to Super Saiya-Jin. Then he went one step further and became an SSJ 2, causing a small crater inspite of the rigid control they had held their power under.

"Now we have to fight, no more playing!"

The two of them kicked off the ground, Zensoko and Saiyan, and dived at Vegen. Saiyan's fist rippling through the air alongside Zensoko's leg, both delfected by Vegen as he leaped away from them. His hands were all ready at his side when he leveled off in mid-air, firing down a blue 'Kame Hame Ha Wave.'

Before Zensoko could try and block off the beam, Saiyan extended his hands and sucked up the blue energy. He collected it in between his palms, tinting it yellow.

"Saaaaaaiyaaaaan!" His arms swung upwards together, firing off a great energy attack that pierced the sky and burned away at the very air. Veget blocked the move with some difficulty then found he had Zensoko rising out of the air behind him, ascended to his Urufu-Jin form, and was hammered into the turf.

He flipped to his feet easily and caught Saiyan off guard with a kick, then had to deal with his next series of punches being blocked. The air rippled around the two Ascended Saiya-Jins as one attacked and the other blocked, then as the roles reveresed and Saiyan went on the offensive. He managed to sweep out Vegen's feet but was almost caught off guard by Vegen who had expected the move and landed on one arm, using the other to fire into Saiyan's unprotected face.

If Zensoko hadn't been there, knocking the beam upwards before Vegen even fired it, and blasting the Saiya-Jin away. He crouched in battle position beside Saiyan and scratched behind his ears before removing the weights that had adorned his training outfit.

"I guess we should stop with the warm up and get into the real stuff, you ready Vegen?"

Best answers
heh....heh...heh Vegen looked up his eyes glaring stareing right at the other two. The two presences inside Vegen united and his power was growing by the second. His hair was starting to change its color when Zensoko realized what was happening.

"No don't do transform to that level here!" Zensoko was rushing to knock Vegen around and out of this stage. But when he got there a silver orb had formed around his body with rocks flying all around and lightning flashing. Zensoko put his fist out but was only rejected and flung backwards.

The orb cleared and Vegen stood there silver aura silver eyes with a gold aura.

"The first Supreme Saiyan stage...." Saiyan stood there in aw of the form Porunga told him only the strongest saiyans can reach...

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
"Damn it Vegen, you really aren't thinking now!"

The two warriors stared at the impressive form that Vegen had reached, it was cerainly incredible. But that didn't matter any more because Vegen was indangering the village. And that could not be ignored.

The Urufu-Jin extended his arms and screamed, yellow flashes surrounding his body and blocking him out for an instant. The energy faded, revealing an older Zensoko with flowing golden fur and shining teal eyes. His fur swept upwards for an instant, then cascaded downwards as Zensoko released his concentration.

A yellow blur shot from the village and slapped into Zensoko's hand, the staff he had used to fight Buu exactly as it had been on the day of its creation. He leant thet staff against the ground and sighed, glancing at Saiyan who was looked as confused as Zensoko felt deep down inside.

"Play time is over Saiyan, Vegen isn't acting normally and it would be safer for all concerned if we knocked him out. I hope you can keep up."

The Super Urufu-Jin was gone the second he stopped talking, meeting with Vegen an instant later and bringing his staff downwards. The Saiya-Jin blocked the staff with both hands while Zensoko twirled it around again and scored a point on Vegen's chest.

Both warriors blurred out of sight, appearing next to Saiyan one second then at the end of the training center the next. But Vegen wasn't interested in Zensoko who was keeping back 90% of his power just to prevent damage to the village. He was interested in Saiyan who found himself leaping from place to place in spite of being in SSJ 2.

He blocked one blow from Vegen which sent shockwaves running up and down his arm, then twisted and tried to uppercut Vegen just to slow down his assault. Vegen shrugged the blow off without much difficulty and hammered Saiyan away.

"VEGEN! STOP THIS!"

He ignored Zensoko completely, darting after Saiyan who did his best to dodge the attacks that came his way. The very movement of Vegen was causing shockwaves, denting the ground around them.

"I WARNED YOU!" Ten gold energy rings seperated Saiyan and Vegen, snaking around the Supreme Saiya-Jin and restricting his every move. Frustrated Vegen glared at Zensoko who wasn't taking any chances any more.

"I don't care how strong you are," called Zensoko in a much more normal voice, "I can't let you keep going like this. You'll hurt my family."

Saiyan landed by Zensoko who was looking a little drained. It was more from trying to hold back all his energy than anything else, that was a strain in itself.

"You seem to be getting the fight you were looking for, hopefully by the time Vegen has broken free he will be in a more sane mood. And on top of that.."

Another landed on the opposite side of Zensoko, wearing the same black and white style Gi.

"Your most advanced class just arrived," the boy finished for him, he was about Saiyan's age with white and black hair in a flattened style like that of Trunks'. The most surprising thing about the warrior was his powerlevel, in spite of clearly being Human his power was a little more than Zensoko in his Urufu-Jin form. And he appeared to be holding a lot back.

"Greeting Yiang, I hope your up for some extra-credit work."

Yiang nodded, grinning at the prospect of a fight with Vegen.

-----------------------------------

Mysterious young warrior appears on the battle field!

Don't kill him now Hinoki, his maximum is just about twice that of Zensoko in his Urufu-Jin form so while he wouldn't last in a one on one he should be able to survive just as well as Saiyan can. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom